Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: Hello Ladies and Gents I hope everyone is having a wonderful and Blessed New Years Day May God fill yall...
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: Hello Ladies and Gents I hope everyone is having a wonderful and Blessed New Years Day May God fill yall with his grace and mercy throughout this new year. My question is What do you think about dating someone 10 years younger than you is that acceptable For example if I'm 34 and she is 24 Could there be chances of immaturity on her part Even though women do maturer earlier than some men do but not all The reason I ask is I've noticed that I attract a lot of younger women But it times I feel Kind of bad as if I was taking advantage like I'm guilty lol but anyhow I'm not a rich man and defiantly not a William Levy I would like ladies your input and brothers if you had this experience in life as well May God Bless y'all and I Pray God gives Us all what His Will Is De Colores
--hide--

It is Ok!!! If it feels right for both of you!!

Feb 18th 2013 new

It's nobody's business but yours and hers. (And it's not polite to discuss a lady's age anyhow. wink )

Feb 22nd 2013 new

I'm generally attracted to men around my age and older. Not that I'm looking for a man old enough to be my father, but I've noticed some really attractive gentlemen in their 50s and beyond. Maybe if I was in my 20s, 10 years would have seems like a big age gap but in my 30s, it's no big deal. I would not put an age limit on love because you never know. Look at Ruth and Boaz. wink

Posts 11 - 13 of 13