Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Jan 1st 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Jan 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I would appreciate some prayers for my mom and dad. My dad is 70 and was diagnosed with cancer a c...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I would appreciate some prayers for my mom and dad. My dad is 70 and was diagnosed with cancer a couple months ago. It is already stage IV and spreading to his lymphnodes. Chemo is not working, and he goes in for surgery soon to see what can be done. He doesn't feel ill often, pain and fevers a few hours a day, but the prognosis is not good- he was essentially told to go home and die. My mom is taking it badly, it is destroying her and I honestly don't know if she will be able to last long without him. He still has dreams of moving to his birthplace by the sea in Canada for a bit, so even if he survived only long enough to do that, we would be so grateful. Thank you!

--hide--

Praying hug theheart

- Elizabeth

Jan 1st 2013 new
St. Peregine, please intercede for Mary's dad.
Jan 1st 2013 new
Praying rosary offering my prayers
Jan 2nd 2013 new

Lord, we lift Mary and her intentions up to You in union with all the Masses being prayed over the world. You love Your children and hear our prayers. Comfort and console Mary's family as they journey through this. Mercy Lord mercy. Amen+

Jan 2nd 2013 new
Praying
Jan 2nd 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I would appreciate some prayers for my mom and dad. My dad is 70 and was diagnosed with cancer a c...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I would appreciate some prayers for my mom and dad. My dad is 70 and was diagnosed with cancer a couple months ago. It is already stage IV and spreading to his lymphnodes. Chemo is not working, and he goes in for surgery soon to see what can be done. He doesn't feel ill often, pain and fevers a few hours a day, but the prognosis is not good- he was essentially told to go home and die. My mom is taking it badly, it is destroying her and I honestly don't know if she will be able to last long without him. He still has dreams of moving to his birthplace by the sea in Canada for a bit, so even if he survived only long enough to do that, we would be so grateful. Thank you!

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 53