Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 2nd 2013 new

rosary Praying St. Peregrine is the patron Saint for cancer, www.ewtn.com

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Praying May God watch over you and your family.

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Dear Mary; I prayed for your dad today, gave thanks for his life, wish ya'll the best, asked the heavens to bless ya'll with good health and happiness...I sending ya'll good thoughts, surrounded with hope and faith and love. I asked your guardian angels to protect ya'll and keep ya''ll safe from any harm and to blanket ya'll wiyh joy and contentment and peace. I asked that ya'll be guided with wisdom to make choices to enhance ya''ll lifes and the awareness to makechanges that are in ya'll best interest. Iwish for ya'll a church house of opportunities, the ability to meet ya'lls goals, and the joy of ya;ll own approval and acceptance. I Wish for you your hearts desire, every need met. every prayer answered, and every drean come true. I prayed for you and your family today. I asked that ya'll be prepared for whatever life hands ya'll .I asked that ya'll spirit be strong and lead ya'll and guide ya'll each step pf the way down every path ya''ll take. I asked the universe to confirm for ya'll that your dad is very special. Iasked the earth to be good to ya'll and i asked God to show ya'll his perfect way. And i pray you spend every chance you have extra with him enjoy the time ne has left. Ps i lost mine 5 years ago to cancer.... Have a Happy New Year

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I would appreciate some prayers for my mom and dad. My dad is 70 and was diagnosed with cancer a c...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I would appreciate some prayers for my mom and dad. My dad is 70 and was diagnosed with cancer a couple months ago. It is already stage IV and spreading to his lymphnodes. Chemo is not working, and he goes in for surgery soon to see what can be done. He doesn't feel ill often, pain and fevers a few hours a day, but the prognosis is not good- he was essentially told to go home and die. My mom is taking it badly, it is destroying her and I honestly don't know if she will be able to last long without him. He still has dreams of moving to his birthplace by the sea in Canada for a bit, so even if he survived only long enough to do that, we would be so grateful. Thank you!

--hide--

Praying For your Mom and Dad Praying

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I would appreciate some prayers for my mom and dad. My dad is 70 and was diagnosed with cancer a c...

I would appreciate some prayers for my mom and dad. My dad is 70 and was diagnosed with cancer a couple months ago. It is already stage IV and spreading to his lymphnodes. Chemo is not working, and he goes in for surgery soon to see what can be done. He doesn't feel ill often, pain and fevers a few hours a day, but the prognosis is not good- he was essentially told to go home and die. My mom is taking it badly, it is destroying her and I honestly don't know if she will be able to last long without him. He still has dreams of moving to his birthplace by the sea in Canada for a bit, so even if he survived only long enough to do that, we would be so grateful. Thank you!

--hide--
Dear Mary, I am so saddened to hear about your Dad and have asked God for guidance for your family. I understand how your Mother feels having gone through this myself. It is a tough and extremely emotional road to go down....the hopes and the hopelessness as the time goes by. Pray for guidance and understanding, turn to your Church members to help you through this. Remember, God performs miracles everyday and will provide the strength you need to get through this.

Jan 2nd 2013 new

PrayingSt. Peregrine...please pray for Mary's father, for all of his spiritual and temporal needs. theheart

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Mary, I will pray for healing for your father and strength for your mother and peace for all.

Jan 2nd 2013 new
Prayers!

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I would appreciate some prayers for my mom and dad. My dad is 70 and was diagnosed with cancer a couple months a...

--hide--
Jan 2nd 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary

Jan 2nd 2013 new

--hide--

I am truly praying for you dearest. God is faithful even in the storm.

Listen to this song. It always lifts me up when I think that all hope is gone. Just trust.

www.youtube.com

Posts 31 - 40 of 53