Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

01/02/2013 new

Very sorry. I lost my Dad to cancer when I was 11.

01/03/2013 new

I'm so sorry, Mary. Your dad and all your family will be in my prayers.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, we trust in you. theheart Praying Praying

01/03/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I would appreciate some prayers for my mom and dad. My dad is 70 and was diagnosed with cancer a c...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I would appreciate some prayers for my mom and dad. My dad is 70 and was diagnosed with cancer a couple months ago. It is already stage IV and spreading to his lymphnodes. Chemo is not working, and he goes in for surgery soon to see what can be done. He doesn't feel ill often, pain and fevers a few hours a day, but the prognosis is not good- he was essentially told to go home and die. My mom is taking it badly, it is destroying her and I honestly don't know if she will be able to last long without him. He still has dreams of moving to his birthplace by the sea in Canada for a bit, so even if he survived only long enough to do that, we would be so grateful. Thank you!

--hide--

I recently watched a documentary on Netflix called "Food Matters" and there are doctors who practice alternative medicine who claim that vitamin C injections can cure lymphoma. The documentary showed a patient with very large lymphnotes and it was cured in three weeks. You might want to take a look into it if there is still enough time for your father to make a choice. Either way I hope he gets well.

01/03/2013 new

Praying Praying Praying hug

I'm so sorry. Prayers ascending.

01/03/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

01/03/2013 new

Praying rosary

01/03/2013 new
Hail Mary full of grace The Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. St. Joseph, pray for him.
01/03/2013 new

Praying

01/03/2013 new

Praying theheart

01/03/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart and for you Mary a big hug

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Posts 41 - 50 of 53