Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 1st 2013 new

I'll be willing to bet that most of you who think that responding always is a must are melacholic or choleric. It can be really hard for phlegmatics and sanguines to do things like that. Obviously, that's not someone you want to end up with.

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: I'll be willing to bet that most of you who think that responding always is a must are melach...
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said:

I'll be willing to bet that most of you who think that responding always is a must are melacholic or choleric. It can be really hard for phlegmatics and sanguines to do things like that. Obviously, that's not someone you want to end up with.

--hide--

Nope! You read my comment, and I'm a melancholic... and as introverted as there is. smile

theheart

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: I'll be willing to bet that most of you who think that responding always is a must are melach...

--hide--

Actually I am mostly sanguine. My Myers-briggs is ENFJ

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Nope! You read my comment, and I'm a melancholic... and as introverted as there...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Nope! You read my comment, and I'm a melancholic... and as introverted as there is.

--hide--

Actually, I totally missed your comment on here. You respond to every message you get...and you are melancholic. does this not validate my aforesaid statement? goldfish

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: Actually, I totally missed your comment on here. You respond to every message y...

Actually, I totally missed your comment on here. You respond to every message you get...and you are melancholic. does this not validate my aforesaid statement?

--hide--

Depends. Were you referring to receiving a reply to sent messages, or replying to received messages?

theheart

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Actually I am mostly sanguine. My Myers-briggs is ENFJ
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Actually I am mostly sanguine. My Myers-briggs is ENFJ

--hide--

Hence the word "most" in the temperement-chategorization statement. I, too, am heavily a sanguine...and that is probably why we personalize things.

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Depends. Were you referring to receiving a reply to sent messages, or replying to r...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Depends. Were you referring to receiving a reply to sent messages, or replying to received messages?

--hide--

I was talking about persons who respond to every message/emoticon they receive. You haven't got any control over replies received.

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: I was talking about persons who respond to every message/emoticon they receive....

I was talking about persons who respond to every message/emoticon they receive. You haven't got any control over replies received.

--hide--

Fair enough. That said, most people expect to receive as they give. However, I'm just the opposite, as stated in my comment. smile

theheart

Jan 1st 2013 new

--hide--

I thought sanguines were the ones more likely to talk to people. But it's just a temperament after all.

Jan 1st 2013 new

(1) Don't take it personally, it has happened to all of us
(2) Have fun, send away emotigrams, say hello, browse galore without expecting a reply, just have fun and don't put any pressure on yourself.
(3) Random acts of kindness, if you see something in a profile that you like, go right ahead and communicate it.

Good luck!!

Posts 21 - 30 of 70