Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/01/2013 new

I'll be willing to bet that most of you who think that responding always is a must are melacholic or choleric. It can be really hard for phlegmatics and sanguines to do things like that. Obviously, that's not someone you want to end up with.

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: I'll be willing to bet that most of you who think that responding always is a must are melach...
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said:

I'll be willing to bet that most of you who think that responding always is a must are melacholic or choleric. It can be really hard for phlegmatics and sanguines to do things like that. Obviously, that's not someone you want to end up with.

--hide--

Nope! You read my comment, and I'm a melancholic... and as introverted as there is. smile

theheart

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: I'll be willing to bet that most of you who think that responding always is a must are melach...

--hide--

Actually I am mostly sanguine. My Myers-briggs is ENFJ

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Nope! You read my comment, and I'm a melancholic... and as introverted as there...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Nope! You read my comment, and I'm a melancholic... and as introverted as there is.

--hide--

Actually, I totally missed your comment on here. You respond to every message you get...and you are melancholic. does this not validate my aforesaid statement? goldfish

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: Actually, I totally missed your comment on here. You respond to every message y...

Actually, I totally missed your comment on here. You respond to every message you get...and you are melancholic. does this not validate my aforesaid statement?

--hide--

Depends. Were you referring to receiving a reply to sent messages, or replying to received messages?

theheart

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Actually I am mostly sanguine. My Myers-briggs is ENFJ
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Actually I am mostly sanguine. My Myers-briggs is ENFJ

--hide--

Hence the word "most" in the temperement-chategorization statement. I, too, am heavily a sanguine...and that is probably why we personalize things.

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Depends. Were you referring to receiving a reply to sent messages, or replying to r...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Depends. Were you referring to receiving a reply to sent messages, or replying to received messages?

--hide--

I was talking about persons who respond to every message/emoticon they receive. You haven't got any control over replies received.

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: I was talking about persons who respond to every message/emoticon they receive....

I was talking about persons who respond to every message/emoticon they receive. You haven't got any control over replies received.

--hide--

Fair enough. That said, most people expect to receive as they give. However, I'm just the opposite, as stated in my comment. smile

theheart

01/01/2013 new

--hide--

I thought sanguines were the ones more likely to talk to people. But it's just a temperament after all.

01/01/2013 new

(1) Don't take it personally, it has happened to all of us
(2) Have fun, send away emotigrams, say hello, browse galore without expecting a reply, just have fun and don't put any pressure on yourself.
(3) Random acts of kindness, if you see something in a profile that you like, go right ahead and communicate it.

Good luck!!

Posts 21 - 30 of 70