Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 1st 2013 new

Excellent idea for the topic Ms.

1. Most men are used to women ignoring things like those cute emotograms- that is the "signal" that you don't like us- it has all the staying power of a STOP sign.

2. For a women- and I have 3 older sisters- (they are not Sister- Sisters) Ignoring what they have said is an affront- you are a clod- and only a uncouth, pea-brain ignores a lady. (That last line was from my oldest sister Mary)

So if a man ignores your message- they are worth ignoring, online/offline whereever.

Just put yourself back into first gear, gently release the clutch and move on-

Jan 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Nope! You read my comment, and I'm a melancholic... and as introverted as there is. <...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Nope! You read my comment, and I'm a melancholic... and as introverted as there is.

--hide--

But Victor YOU are just plain weird!

Takes one to know one!
How anti climactic!

"How anti climactic!"

A: CM rules say a head shot or 
B: You've always wished you could look inside a guy's head to see what makes him tick?

"A: CM rules say a head shot or B: You've always ..."

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) William-913283 said: I thought sanguines were the ones more likely to talk to people. But it's just a te...
(Quote) William-913283 said:

I thought sanguines were the ones more likely to talk to people. But it's just a temperament after all.

--hide--

True. The sanguine's need to communicate constantly will probably win out. However, they/I are prone to procrastination. And they do take everything personally.

Jan 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: (1) Don't take it personally, it has happened to all of us(2) Have fun, send away emotigrams, say hel...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

(1) Don't take it personally, it has happened to all of us
(2) Have fun, send away emotigrams, say hello, browse galore without expecting a reply, just have fun and don't put any pressure on yourself.
(3) Random acts of kindness, if you see something in a profile that you like, go right ahead and communicate it.

Good luck!!

--hide--

Jaqueline, you are right.I have noticed that with CM Matches lately, when I change from unsure to no, the men actually look at your profile. I've moved on. I am thinking about not renewing my subscription at the end of the month as I have not found anyone of interest. How's it going for everyone?
Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: True. The sanguine's need to communicate constantly will probably win out. However, they/I ar...
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said:

True. The sanguine's need to communicate constantly will probably win out. However, they/I are prone to procrastination. And they do take everything personally.

--hide--

Haha, describes me to a T, almost to a fault. There have been a couple of times already when I wasn't sure if I should say/do anything about a lady I thought was interesting (will she think I'm too forward, etc), but in the end, I just HAD to say SOMETHING.

That's who He created me to be I suppose. I like talking with people, getting to know them both here and off CM. Usually I get to make some wonderful new friends. Sometimes I insert my foot into my mouth... I pray that eventually I will find a wonderful lady that will be willing to put up with this at first shy but extroverted, off-the-wall, geeky hobbit. :)

I just wish I could get a better handle on the procrastination. Maybe I will work on that... Tomorrow. wink

Pax.

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Dean-927722 said: Haha, describes me to a T, almost to a fault. There have been a couple of times alrea...
(Quote) Dean-927722 said:

Haha, describes me to a T, almost to a fault. There have been a couple of times already when I wasn't sure if I should say/do anything about a lady I thought was interesting (will she think I'm too forward, etc), but in the end, I just HAD to say SOMETHING.

That's who He created me to be I suppose. I like talking with people, getting to know them both here and off CM. Usually I get to make some wonderful new friends. Sometimes I insert my foot into my mouth... I pray that eventually I will find a wonderful lady that will be willing to put up with this at first shy but extroverted, off-the-wall, geeky hobbit. :)

I just wish I could get a better handle on the procrastination. Maybe I will work on that... Tomorrow.

Pax.

--hide--

Sounds like me too and I LOVE that last bit. Truly had me cracking up. Us ENFJs are quite the talkers. e.g I am not even usually a night owl but I am staying up to all ungodly hours because I am loving the talking on here. LOL. But alas it is how God made us

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-814080 said: Jaqueline, you are right.I have noticed that with CM Matches lately, when I change from unsure to...
(Quote) Mary-814080 said:

Jaqueline, you are right.I have noticed that with CM Matches lately, when I change from unsure to no, the men actually look at your profile. I've moved on. I am thinking about not renewing my subscription at the end of the month as I have not found anyone of interest. How's it going for everyone?
--hide--
I just joined CM. I have been thinking about it for awhile and just went ahead and figured I'd give it a try. My opinion on reaching out is if you don't at least try you will never know.

Jan 1st 2013 new

My thoughts, exactly. I dont like to send emotes, since I find them rather impersonal. Therefore, I send a brief message if I am imterested, usually asking a question or commenting on something in their profile. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I didn't join just to be a wall flower here too. It is hard, however to not get any responses. "Shake the dust from your sandals and move on"...words to live by.

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Christie-910934 said: My thoughts, exactly. I dont like to send emotes, since I find them rather impersonal. Therefo...
(Quote) Christie-910934 said:

My thoughts, exactly. I dont like to send emotes, since I find them rather impersonal. Therefore, I send a brief message if I am imterested, usually asking a question or commenting on something in their profile. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I didn't join just to be a wall flower here too. It is hard, however to not get any responses. "Shake the dust from your sandals and move on"...words to live by.

--hide--

I prefer the messages too. But then again, that's usually because I go over the character limit on the emotes. embarassed

Pax.

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-814080 said: Jaqueline, you are right.I have noticed that with CM Matches lately, when I change from unsure to...
(Quote) Mary-814080 said:

--hide--

Hi Mary! How long have you been on CM? I've been on here for about two months, and I'm really enjoying it. I have found some "people of interest" haha, and I think you should stick around! Get involved in the fora and view, view, view, and communicate!

Posts 31 - 40 of 70