Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/01/2013 new

Excellent idea for the topic Ms.

1. Most men are used to women ignoring things like those cute emotograms- that is the "signal" that you don't like us- it has all the staying power of a STOP sign.

2. For a women- and I have 3 older sisters- (they are not Sister- Sisters) Ignoring what they have said is an affront- you are a clod- and only a uncouth, pea-brain ignores a lady. (That last line was from my oldest sister Mary)

So if a man ignores your message- they are worth ignoring, online/offline whereever.

Just put yourself back into first gear, gently release the clutch and move on-

01/01/2013 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Nope! You read my comment, and I'm a melancholic... and as introverted as there is. <...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Nope! You read my comment, and I'm a melancholic... and as introverted as there is.

--hide--

But Victor YOU are just plain weird!

Takes one to know one!
How anti climactic!

"How anti climactic!"

A: CM rules say a head shot or 
B: You've always wished you could look inside a guy's head to see what makes him tick?

"A: CM rules say a head shot or B: You've always ..."

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) William-913283 said: I thought sanguines were the ones more likely to talk to people. But it's just a te...
(Quote) William-913283 said:

I thought sanguines were the ones more likely to talk to people. But it's just a temperament after all.

--hide--

True. The sanguine's need to communicate constantly will probably win out. However, they/I are prone to procrastination. And they do take everything personally.

01/01/2013 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: (1) Don't take it personally, it has happened to all of us(2) Have fun, send away emotigrams, say hel...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

(1) Don't take it personally, it has happened to all of us
(2) Have fun, send away emotigrams, say hello, browse galore without expecting a reply, just have fun and don't put any pressure on yourself.
(3) Random acts of kindness, if you see something in a profile that you like, go right ahead and communicate it.

Good luck!!

--hide--

Jaqueline, you are right.I have noticed that with CM Matches lately, when I change from unsure to no, the men actually look at your profile. I've moved on. I am thinking about not renewing my subscription at the end of the month as I have not found anyone of interest. How's it going for everyone?
01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: True. The sanguine's need to communicate constantly will probably win out. However, they/I ar...
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said:

True. The sanguine's need to communicate constantly will probably win out. However, they/I are prone to procrastination. And they do take everything personally.

--hide--

Haha, describes me to a T, almost to a fault. There have been a couple of times already when I wasn't sure if I should say/do anything about a lady I thought was interesting (will she think I'm too forward, etc), but in the end, I just HAD to say SOMETHING.

That's who He created me to be I suppose. I like talking with people, getting to know them both here and off CM. Usually I get to make some wonderful new friends. Sometimes I insert my foot into my mouth... I pray that eventually I will find a wonderful lady that will be willing to put up with this at first shy but extroverted, off-the-wall, geeky hobbit. :)

I just wish I could get a better handle on the procrastination. Maybe I will work on that... Tomorrow. wink

Pax.

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Dean-927722 said: Haha, describes me to a T, almost to a fault. There have been a couple of times alrea...
(Quote) Dean-927722 said:

Haha, describes me to a T, almost to a fault. There have been a couple of times already when I wasn't sure if I should say/do anything about a lady I thought was interesting (will she think I'm too forward, etc), but in the end, I just HAD to say SOMETHING.

That's who He created me to be I suppose. I like talking with people, getting to know them both here and off CM. Usually I get to make some wonderful new friends. Sometimes I insert my foot into my mouth... I pray that eventually I will find a wonderful lady that will be willing to put up with this at first shy but extroverted, off-the-wall, geeky hobbit. :)

I just wish I could get a better handle on the procrastination. Maybe I will work on that... Tomorrow.

Pax.

--hide--

Sounds like me too and I LOVE that last bit. Truly had me cracking up. Us ENFJs are quite the talkers. e.g I am not even usually a night owl but I am staying up to all ungodly hours because I am loving the talking on here. LOL. But alas it is how God made us

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-814080 said: Jaqueline, you are right.I have noticed that with CM Matches lately, when I change from unsure to...
(Quote) Mary-814080 said:

Jaqueline, you are right.I have noticed that with CM Matches lately, when I change from unsure to no, the men actually look at your profile. I've moved on. I am thinking about not renewing my subscription at the end of the month as I have not found anyone of interest. How's it going for everyone?
--hide--
I just joined CM. I have been thinking about it for awhile and just went ahead and figured I'd give it a try. My opinion on reaching out is if you don't at least try you will never know.

01/01/2013 new

My thoughts, exactly. I dont like to send emotes, since I find them rather impersonal. Therefore, I send a brief message if I am imterested, usually asking a question or commenting on something in their profile. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I didn't join just to be a wall flower here too. It is hard, however to not get any responses. "Shake the dust from your sandals and move on"...words to live by.

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Christie-910934 said: My thoughts, exactly. I dont like to send emotes, since I find them rather impersonal. Therefo...
(Quote) Christie-910934 said:

My thoughts, exactly. I dont like to send emotes, since I find them rather impersonal. Therefore, I send a brief message if I am imterested, usually asking a question or commenting on something in their profile. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I didn't join just to be a wall flower here too. It is hard, however to not get any responses. "Shake the dust from your sandals and move on"...words to live by.

--hide--

I prefer the messages too. But then again, that's usually because I go over the character limit on the emotes. embarassed

Pax.

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-814080 said: Jaqueline, you are right.I have noticed that with CM Matches lately, when I change from unsure to...
(Quote) Mary-814080 said:

--hide--

Hi Mary! How long have you been on CM? I've been on here for about two months, and I'm really enjoying it. I have found some "people of interest" haha, and I think you should stick around! Get involved in the fora and view, view, view, and communicate!

Posts 31 - 40 of 70