Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

For the purposes of this discussion we are going to assume that everyone is Catholic, a 7/7 on the faith questions and goes to Mass at least once a week. If you don't we are not excluding you. I just did not want everyone to put down these things as these are things that most of us want.So weassume that most men are looking for their Mary and women for St Joseph. But what unique twists do you want your Mary or St.Joseph to have?

Mine are

1) Intelligent/Well read with clear opinions of his own that he is willing to discuss

2) Physically attractive to me - Chemistry as sometimes a personality cna be more attractive than looks

3) Loves the outdoors and is active

Jan 1st 2013 new
1. Strong sense of self and direction in life... With the humility to seek guidance in prayer. 2. A strong sense of morals and the Church's teachings... With a willingness to meet people were they are in life to help build them u p and not harp on their inadequacies. 3. He wants me! Funny but true....
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: 1. Strong sense of self and direction in life... With the humility to seek guidance in prayer. 2. A stro...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: 1. Strong sense of self and direction in life... With the humility to seek guidance in prayer. 2. A strong sense of morals and the Church's teachings... With a willingness to meet people were they are in life to help build them u p and not harp on their inadequacies. 3. He wants me! Funny but true....
--hide--

Did no one want to share? I think that we can learn from each other and maybe discover some virtues we might want that we never thought of. Be brave and share biggrin

Jan 4th 2013 new

Hi! This is my first post :-)

1. Intelligence & Education (including proper grammar and spelling)

2. That he not only accepts, but sees the value in, the fact that I was happily married and nursed my husband through cancer and am raising my toddlers alone now.

3. Generosity/Kindness/Compassion (including volunteering and donating to charity)

Posts 1 - 4 of 4