Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.
Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael
For the purposes of this discussion we are going to assume that everyone is Catholic, a 7/7 on the faith questions and goes to Mass at least once a week. If you don't we are not excluding you. I just did not want everyone to put down these things as these are things that most of us want.So weassume that most men are looking for their Mary and women for St Joseph. But what unique twists do you want your Mary or St.Joseph to have?
1) Intelligent/Well read with clear opinions of his own that he is willing to discuss
2) Physically attractive to me - Chemistry as sometimes a personality cna be more attractive than looks
3) Loves the outdoors and is active
Did no one want to share? I think that we can learn from each other and maybe discover some virtues we might want that we never thought of. Be brave and share
Hi! This is my first post :-)
1. Intelligence & Education (including proper grammar and spelling)
2. That he not only accepts, but sees the value in, the fact that I was happily married and nursed my husband through cancer and am raising my toddlers alone now.
3. Generosity/Kindness/Compassion (including volunteering and donating to charity)