Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Jan 4th 2013 new

Awe, Come ON...it's the biggest game of the year. duck hissyfit Let's have fun!!! clap clap clap Clover

ROLL TIDE...by the way. Gonna be a great game. thumbsup

GO BAMA Bow Bow Bow

- Elizabeth

PS We can fuss about the politic another day as my dear friend Scarlett used to say. :roll:

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Awe, Come ON...it's the biggest game of the year. Let's have fun!!! ROLL T...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Awe, Come ON...it's the biggest game of the year. Let's have fun!!!

ROLL TIDE...by the way. Gonna be a great game.

GO BAMA

- Elizabeth

PS We can fuss about the politic another day as my dear friend Scarlett used to say.

--hide--

HEY! Start your own topic! This one says "GO IRISH!" laughing laughing laughing

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: HEY! Start your own topic! This one says "GO IRISH!"
(Quote) Kelly-846180 said:

HEY! Start your own topic! This one says "GO IRISH!"

--hide--

HEY, Kelly! wave I did, but I thought I would cheer yours along. clap clap clap Gonna be a great game!!! Bow Bow Bow

- Elizabeth

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: HEY, Kelly! I did, but I thought I would cheer yours along. Gonna be a great gam...

HEY, Kelly! I did, but I thought I would cheer yours along. Gonna be a great game!!!

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Oh, yes it is!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: Oh, yes it is!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

Oh, yes it is!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

--hide--

Of course, Bama's going to win...but it will be a great game. laughing laughing laughing

- Elizabeth

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Of course, Bama's going to win...but it will be a great game. - E...

Of course, Bama's going to win...but it will be a great game.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Clover Clover Clover Clover Clover Clover Clover Clover

You can't say that under this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clover Clover :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: You can't say that under this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

You can't say that under this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--hide--

What was that song...Crimson in Clover? scratchchin wink

- Elizabeth

Jan 5th 2013 new
Clover Clover Clover Clover Clover GO IRISH-BEAT BAMA Clover Clover Clover Clover Clover
Jan 8th 2013 new

Notre Dame is a class act. Next year is looking good for the Irish football program. I'm proud of the Irish! Go Irish!!! Clover Clover Clover

- Elizabeth

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Notre Dame is a class act. Next year is looking good for the Irish football program. I'm ...

Notre Dame is a class act. Next year is looking good for the Irish football program. I'm proud of the Irish! Go Irish!!!

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Bama played a good game and ND just couldn't hack it. Can't wait til next year! GO IRISH!

Posts 11 - 20 of 21