Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Hi to all my Brothers and sisters in Christ.... as you probably can tell I am kind of an evangelist..... The pope as asked us all to become deeper in our faith in this year of faith... I thought it would be fun to share good web sites for this year of faith... I am actually hoping I can pick some new web sites up from you guys here.... I was so excited today ..... I just got this one in my Email from Scott Hahn....

www.youtube.com

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Audio Sancto www.audiosancto.org

Sensus Traditionis www.sensustraditionis.org

AirMaria -Franciscan Friars www.youtube.com
Jan 2nd 2013 new

The Catholic Encyclopedia www.newadvent.org

Psychological and Spiritual Healing in the Catholic Mystic Tradition www.chastitysf.com

Jan 2nd 2013 new

divineoffice.org

The have thedaily liturgy of the hours on audio clips that you do not need to downlaod. You can pray all or one. I often listen to them when I am getting dressed in the morning or doinghousework at night. It really is a helpful site and I LOVE LOVE it.

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: divineoffice.org The have thedaily liturgy of the hours on audio clips that you do not nee...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

divineoffice.org

The have thedaily liturgy of the hours on audio clips that you do not need to downlaod. You can pray all or one. I often listen to them when I am getting dressed in the morning or doinghousework at night. It really is a helpful site and I LOVE LOVE it.

--hide--

Thank you Shara! This site looks like it is a good site for prayer. Thank you for sharing this sit with me ! May God Bless You Always!

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Audio Sancto http://www...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Audio Sancto www.audiosancto.org

Sensus Traditionis www.sensustraditionis.org

AirMaria -Franciscan Friars www.youtube.com

--hide--

Bernard, Thank you these I had never heard of .. I like sond tracks.! may God bless you!

Posts 1 - 6 of 6