Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Hi everyone!
I just joined today and have uploaded some photos to my profile but when I click on the home page it still says "no photo yet", even though they are all there on my profile page! I followed the instructions of the "how to add a profile picture" thread, but still nothing!!!! What am I missing?? I'm sure it's something super simple...

Thanks for the help!!
Courtney

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Courtney-931412 said: Hi everyone!I just joined today and have uploaded some photos to my profile but when I cli...
(Quote) Courtney-931412 said:

Hi everyone!
I just joined today and have uploaded some photos to my profile but when I click on the home page it still says "no photo yet", even though they are all there on my profile page! I followed the instructions of the "how to add a profile picture" thread, but still nothing!!!! What am I missing?? I'm sure it's something super simple...

Thanks for the help!!
Courtney

--hide--

Welcome to CM!

I believe the photos must be approved by the CM staff before being made visible to other members.

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Ok, thanks, Jerry!!

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Hi

I'm also new and I believe it also has to be approved

Jan 2nd 2013 new

I was trying to upload a photo taken of me that was posted on Facebook, but it would reject the edited version. The original photos I usually upload on this site is with a friend or a group of my friends included in the picture. However, I'm trying to only upload pictures of me to protect their privacy online.

I notice it would upload the original picture but not my edited version. Before it use to accept photos I've edited which is just cropping the size to only show me.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5