Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Emily-380294 said: WAIT... no it's not!!!!! It IS St. Peter's Square.... when was it added back?!?!? where i...
(Quote) Emily-380294 said:

WAIT... no it's not!!!!! It IS St. Peter's Square.... when was it added back?!?!? where i have been? lol

anyway... back to your regular scheduled program.... How ABOUT that 45+ group?

--hide--

Yes, St Petersis still there for general discussion. Most of other saintly named rooms are gone: Tobias became "Single Living", Abraham and Sarah is now "Ages 45+", St Vitus is Entertainment and humor, Thomas More (the old War Room) is now culture and current events...

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Enjoy the PUB while it lasts, it won't be around too much longer... MaryEllen just a...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Enjoy the PUB while it lasts, it won't be around too much longer... MaryEllen just announced her engagement. It has been pretty slow in there the last year, anyway. I remember the days when they could lock a couple of threads each night.

--hide--

Me too Michael!! I think we were some of the founding attendees ... haha. Ohhh the days before chat rooms.... how they'll be missed! beer Cheers!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Emily-380294 said: Yes.... what happened to St. Peter's Square!...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Quote:
Emily-380294 said:

Yes.... what happened to St. Peter's Square!??! (will the real St. Peter's Square please stand up)... I miss ME's pub I miss random conversation .... I miss the topicless discussions people!

St. Peter's is now "Single Living" and you can find the Pub in "Entertainment and Humor".

--hide--

St. Peter's Square is still St. Peter's Square. Single Living is the former Tobias forum.

St. Peter's Square: www.catholicmatch.com

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: I agree. I'm just afraid of the backlash if I remove them.
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

I agree. I'm just afraid of the backlash if I remove them.

--hide--

Gopher baroque!!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Enjoy the PUB while it lasts, it won't be around too much longer... MaryEllen just a...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Enjoy the PUB while it lasts, it won't be around too much longer... MaryEllen just announced her engagement. It has been pretty slow in there the last year, anyway. I remember the days when they could lock a couple of threads each night.

--hide--

I think you would make an awesome bartender Michael, or can I call you Mike? With your Norwegian roots you will have all the girls faint when they step up to the bar. What do you say? Are you up to it? The movie "Coctail" comes to mind. Do you have any Tom Cruise in you? Huh? Huh? DO YA?

Posts 11 - 15 of 15