Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Sad but true, Bryan. Sad but true. You have to let her go. There are other single country s...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Sad but true, Bryan. Sad but true. You have to let her go. There are other single country singers out there.

--hide--

Sorry Bryan, but are you being serious?

Jan 3rd 2013 new

I call shenanigans

Jan 3rd 2013 new

weeping Wow, Bryan. I am so sorry. I know it must hurt.

That being said, if I gotta pursue someone for 4 years to get their attention, that is about 3 years and 364 days too long. Maybe I am a little on the demanding side eyepopping but I recognize that and am fine with it. If a guy doesn't want me in turn, well then I'm movin' on to greener pastures. Life is too short to stand around in the weeds for too long!

Just take is as a lesson, move on, and be happy. wave

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Sad but true, Bryan. Sad but true. You have to let her go. There are other single country s...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Sad but true, Bryan. Sad but true. You have to let her go. There are other single country singers out there.

--hide--

Sorry for your broken heart, Bryan. American Idol comes up with new singers all the time. She wasn't the first and likely won't be the last. Blessings to you, brother.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.

I hope you look forward to the future and what's in store for you.Enjoy the each day the Lord has given to you and explore the opportunities he presents for you to use your gifts theheart .

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) David-364112 said: Forget her. Stop carrying the torch for someone who acts that way. Stop carrying a resentment against her bec...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Forget her. Stop carrying the torch for someone who acts that way. Stop carrying a resentment against her because it will only harm you. Forgive her for the sake of your own peace of mind.

You've learned a valuable lesson. Now move on with your life. Living well is the best revenge.

--hide--

I agree with you David! You've got to move on, and know there is plenty of others out there. Have no obsession of nobody. Love God above yourself and others.
Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Bryan-668733 said: I waited on a girl for 4 years to marry her. She NEVER told me no so I kept pursuing her. Then people and poli...
(Quote) Bryan-668733 said:

I waited on a girl for 4 years to marry her. She NEVER told me no so I kept pursuing her. Then people and politics interfered and one of the next times I got to see her she announced she had married a Pro-Hockey player. That totally threw me for a loop. I could not understand why she didn't let me know she was seeing him? I loved her with all my heart and was seeking marriage. I told her I loved her everyday. I did not date anyone else. I rushed off for a show in 2011 to see if it was true that she had married? She would always say, "don't believe anything you hear about me unless I say it myself." So I took her by her word and loved her with all my heart. I just wished she would have called me and told me because she took 4 - 5 years of my love life from me. I had always pictured her in my future as a husband and wife team. I was soo lost for awhile. I am so luckey the Lord helped me and strengthened me.
I still second guess her as playing a trick so that she would motivate me to write lyrics. (Because we have some mutual songs in the works.) However as time gos on he kept reappearing with her different places. I guess my heart just didn't want to believe it? I cannot sin against God nor covet her so I pray to God all the time for direction on this. He answered me through scripture. First in John 4 then in Romans 7 and 8 in our Adoration Chapel. She really really broke my heart in two yet I love her even today. Will you girls help me? Can you verify she did in fact get married? Did Carrie Underwood "REALLY" marry Mike Fisher of the Ottawa Senators? My heart just cannot seem to let go :-(. If it is "TRUE" I need to find someone else. If it is "FALSE" I will wait for her. Can anyone help? God Bless and Happy New Year.

--hide--

In order to move on it is better to acknowledge your mistakes! You can't put all the blame on her, you must have seen lot of red flags during these years but your love kept you blind and this is what kept you in the fantasy of love dreaming about something when the reality showed you the truth that you didn't want to believe.

When you realize that you worth better you will be able to cut this feeling that wasn't for the write person and she doesn't deserve it.

Bryan what you loved is the image of love and you didn't want to lose this beautiful and noble feeling but as i said unfortunately it was directed to the wrong person. theheart
Jan 3rd 2013 new

If it was April 1st there would be no doubt, but methinks our legs are being pulled... scratchchin

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jesse-536824 said: I call shenanigans
(Quote) Jesse-536824 said:

I call shenanigans

--hide--
I agree, he is pulling everybodies leg and they are all falling for it??? Hahaha

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: I agree, he is pulling everybodies leg and they are all falling for it??? Hahaha
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

I agree, he is pulling everybodies leg and they are all falling for it??? Hahaha

--hide--

Maybe. Maybe not. In his profile he does list his occupation as songwriter.

While the topic post may seem like a joke, imagine how the author might feel about some of the responses if, in fact, it is serious.

Posts 11 - 20 of 21