Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

This was posted by one of the lovely CM ladies in the Women's Forum. With permission and encouragement I am reposting it here. Thoughts????

This is something I've wanted to do for about a week now. I guess it's my flighty Sanguine self with a little bit of devilishness thrown in. Believe me it's not sour grapes, it's just my wicked sense of humor. Take it with a grain of salt or consider it satire. I hope you all get it and it's not for all CM men.

Let's take another thread and mix the two. "What is Most Important Quality in Women?" Poll for Men. and this one?????

Results as reported (not verified by me)
1)hotness 0 votes 0% (now ladies don't ya think someone is lying because many CM men are going after the young hot women )

2)humor 7 votes 15% (ditto, sorry I don't think they are thinking about laughter) I just might get kicked off of this site. Dear God knows I speak the truth.

3)a good heart 32 votes 67% (many said a good heart is so much more important than looks/hotness because looks fade, what about their looks getting up and leaving many years ago and they still want a young one). I admit even I don't want an 80 + year old man. Again another BOLD FACE LIE, just give me the facts mam!

4)dependability 5 votes 10% (dependable is good but not first, they do want them at home cooking, cleaning, loving, etc., and not necessarily in that order)

5)intelligence 4 votes 8% (intelligence matters because they are smart enough to know that they do not want dumb children) but they want their women dumb enough to believe what they say. Please take this in the fun spirit it is written.

Moderator's note: the original post, which was sans formatting, has been replaced with  a formatted version and two replies dealing with the formatting issue have been hidden.

Moderator note #2: The reformatted text I posted earlier omitted the first paragraph of the original post. This omission was pointed out and the missing text has been replaced. I apologize for the confusion.  Direct all bricks, arrows, or rotten tomatoes to me, not Donna!

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: This was posted by one of the lovely CM ladies in the Women's Forum. With permis...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:

This was posted by one of the lovely CM ladies in the Women's Forum.

With permission and encouragement I am reposting it here. Thoughts????

(Let me see if I can help with formatting even though I am not the authoress of this idea...)

This is something I've wanted to do for about a week now. I guess it's my flighty Sanguine self with a little bit of devilishness thrown in. Believe me it's not sour grapes, it's just my wicked sense of humor. Take it with a grain of salt or consider it satire. I hope you all get it and it's not for all CM men.

Let's take another thread and mix the two. "What is Most Important Quality in Women?" Poll for Men. and this one?????

Results as reported (not verified by me(OPspeaking))
1)hotness 0 votes 0% (now ladies don't ya think someone is lying because many CM men are going after the young hot women )

2)humor 7 votes 15% (ditto, sorry I don't think they are thinking about laughter) I just might get kicked off of this site. Dear God knows I speak the truth.

3)a good heart 32 votes 67% (many said a good heart is so much more important than looks/hotness because looks fade, what about their looks getting up and leaving many years ago and they still want a young one). I admit even I don't want an 80 + year old man. Again another BOLD FACE LIE, just give me the facts mam!

4)dependability 5 votes 10% (dependable is good but not first, they do want them at home cooking, cleaning, loving, etc., and not necessarily in that order)

5)intelligence 4 votes 8% (intelligence matters because they are smart enough to know that they do not want dumb children) but they want their women dumb enough to believe what they say. Please take this in the fun spirit it is written.
--hide--

WHAT say you Ladies and gentlemen of the coed forums?

01/02/2013 new

You were obviously foolish enough to believe that something like that posted in the Pinkie Pit was posted in jest. Calling those who participated in an open poll dishonest and liars with ulterior motives behind their backs in a private forum where they cannot answer for the charges levied against them doesn't qualify as humor. In fact, it's just the opposite. It's character assassination... but not uncommon at all on this site. Of course, it's all done with a wink .

Much of what is posted here in the open fora is done in jest by people who don't want others to know what they really think. In the gender rooms, however, they tell the truth, because they know the other gender cannot see what they're really saying and thinking. If it was truly in jest it would have been posted out in the open for all to see, but it wasn't.

Either way there's a certain level of dishonesty in it, and very indicative of the character of those who choose to present themselves through the reflection in the mirror rather than as the person they really are.

That's not exclusive to either gender either.

theheart

01/02/2013 new
Wow! There's a coed forum?

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: WHAT say you Ladies and gentlemen of the coed forums?
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

WHAT say you Ladies and gentlemen of the coed forums?

--hide--
01/02/2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Wow! There's a coed forum?
(Quote) John-759808 said: Wow! There's a coed forum?

--hide--

Yes, John... you're in it! rolling eyes

theheart

01/02/2013 new

Well I vote for humor....

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Yes, John... you're in it!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Yes, John... you're in it!

--hide--

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Well I vote for humor.... (Quote) Victor-544727 said:
(Quote) John-759808 said: Well I vote for humor....

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Yes, John... you're in it!

--hide--

yes well, humor laughing would be the reason to post anything "post Christmas." present

I mean I HIGHLY doubt any one, Nancy or any woman is deliberately posting a thread and TRolling for a fight.. heartbeat

Yes there are trolls here but no one I know is trolling wink for a tirade... troll

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: You were obviously foolish enough to believe that something like that posted in the Pinkie Pit w...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

You were obviously foolish enough to believe that something like that posted in the Pinkie Pit was posted in jest. Calling those who participated in an open poll dishonest and liars with ulterior motives behind their backs in a private forum where they cannot answer for the charges levied against them doesn't qualify as humor. In fact, it's just the opposite. It's character assassination... but not uncommon at all on this site. Of course, it's all done with a .

Much of what is posted here in the open fora is done in jest by people who don't want others to know what they really think. In the gender rooms, however, they tell the truth, because they know the other gender cannot see what they're really saying and thinking. If it was truly in jest it would have been posted out in the open for all to see, but it wasn't.

Either way there's a certain level of dishonesty in it, and very indicative of the character of those who choose to present themselves through the reflection in the mirror rather than as the person they really are.

That's not exclusive to either gender either.

--hide--

eyepopping Unless you are privy to something I'm not I don't know where you got the idea that poll was discussed in St Ann's..I just went through a couple of pages of St Ann's posts and it's not in there..The only discussion of that poll was right here in this room in the original thread and nowhere else..

01/03/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Unless you are privy to something I'm not I don't know where you got the idea...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Unless you are privy to something I'm not I don't know where you got the idea that poll was discussed in St Ann's..I just went through a couple of pages of St Ann's posts and it's not in there..The only discussion of that poll was right here in this room in the original thread and nowhere else..

--hide--

It's on there.

01/03/2013 new

(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: It's on there.
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

It's on there.

--hide--

I already discussed this with Victor and told him I found the post.. I was looking for a whole thread on the topic, not a single post. It is generally not a good idea to copy and paste posts out of the private gender rooms because people get the wrong idea of a single post if they don't see it in it's whole context..Victor took umbrage that there was any discussion on the topic and assumed that there was lengthy male bashing going on.

Posts 1 - 10 of 16