Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Favorite Musical

Jan 2nd 2013 new

What is your favorite muscial that you have seen whether it was a live performance or a movie?

I have two: Sound of Music and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat but since I find myself singing songs form Joseph (quite a bit), Joseph is my favorite with Sound of Music right behind.

www.youtube.com

This is a clip from the movie that was made but it still has Donny Osmond performing biggrin

Jan 2nd 2013 new

I've seen CATS, oh, about 8 or 10 times... I still get chills when it comes to this song at about 3 minutes, 3 seconds.
www.youtube.com

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: What is your favorite muscial that you have seen whether it was a live performance or a movie?<...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

What is your favorite muscial that you have seen whether it was a live performance or a movie?

I have two: Sound of Music and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat but since I find myself singing songs form Joseph (quite a bit), Joseph is my favorite with Sound of Music right behind.

www.youtube.com

This is a clip from the movie that was made but it still has Donny Osmond performing

--hide--

I saw Joseph live with Donny....that was the best.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Movies: West Side Story, Singin' in the Rain, Meet Me in St. Louis

Stage: Les Miserables .... saw it on Broadway back in 2002. Really want to see the movie.

As an aside, I saw a stage production of Singin' in the Rain here in Morgantown a few years ago ... I was really impressed with how they made it "rain" on stage at the end!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

www.youtube.com

Mamma Mia! But I'm a huge ABBA fan fluffy biggrin

Jan 3rd 2013 new

I love musicals but my favorite is the sound of music

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Up In Central Park(1948)
en.wikipedia.org

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Up In Central Park(1948) en.wikipedia.org.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Up In Central Park(1948)
en.wikipedia.org

--hide--

Funny Girl

Barbara Streisand

youtu.be

I like to see them remake this movie maybe with Beyonce or something.

Jan 4th 2013 new

Camelot(1967) Bow knight-errant
www.youtube.com

Jan 5th 2013 new

I love South Pacific and the Sound of Music. biggrin

Posts 1 - 10 of 61