Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 5th 2013 new

I've seen the movies of both many times, but never on Broadway...

Jan 6th 2013 new

Hard to decide....Sound of Music, South Pacific, The Student Prince, The Music Man, Fiddler on the Roof, My Fair Lady...I love them all....

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Hard to decide....Sound of Music, South Pacific, The Student Prince, The Music Man, Fiddler on the ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Hard to decide....Sound of Music, South Pacific, The Student Prince, The Music Man, Fiddler on the Roof, My Fair Lady...I love them all....

--hide--

I second Meg's answer!! lovestruck!

Jan 6th 2013 new
All time favorite is Into the Woods. I've seen it on stage almost every chance I get. I also really enjoy Singin' in the Rain, The Sound of Music, and Little Shop of Horrors.
Jan 6th 2013 new

Guys and Dolls, Chicago, Dames at Sea

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Hard to decide....Sound of Music, South Pacific, The Student Prince, The Music Man, Fiddler on the ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--

I too like all of these (except for The Student Prince- which I have never seen), but I would like to add "Newsies" to this list.

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-632256 said: I too like all of these (except for The Student Prince- which I have never seen), ...
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

I too like all of these (except for The Student Prince- which I have never seen), but I would like to add "Newsies" to this list.

--hide--

I will have to check out Newsies....Thanks, Therese.

Jan 6th 2013 new

Into the Woods

youtu.be

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: What is your favorite muscial that you have seen whether it was a live performance or a movie?<...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

What is your favorite muscial that you have seen whether it was a live performance or a movie?

I have two: Sound of Music and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat but since I find myself singing songs form Joseph (quite a bit), Joseph is my favorite with Sound of Music right behind.

www.youtube.com

This is a clip from the movie that was made but it still has Donny Osmond performing

--hide--

Phantom of the Opera!!! I've seen it 2x and it's simply amazing..luv it! biggrin biggrin

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: What is your favorite muscial that you have seen whether it was a live performance or a movie?
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

What is your favorite muscial that you have seen whether it was a live performance or a movie?

I have two: Sound of Music and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat but since I find myself singing songs form Joseph (quite a bit), Joseph is my favorite with Sound of Music right behind.

www.youtube.com

This is a clip from the movie that was made but it still has Donny Osmond performing

--hide--
The Sound of Music is most definitely one of the greatest musicals, if not the greatest.

So many other stellar musicals, too. I especially love my Phantom of the Opera...

www.youtube.com
Posts 11 - 20 of 61