Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 12th 2013 new

If you consider The Blues Brothers a musical I'll go with that. scratchchin laughing My favorite movie also. Otherwise The Music Man. smile

Jan 12th 2013 new
I'd have to say The Sound of Music, but I must say the new movie version of Les Miserables was amazing.
Jan 12th 2013 new

Les Miserables and Wicked would be my top two.

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Carolina-908134 said: Les Miserables and Wicked would be my top two.
(Quote) Carolina-908134 said:

Les Miserables and Wicked would be my top two.

--hide--

Little Shop of Horrors (1986) and Brigadoon (1954)

Jan 12th 2013 new
I have Phantom of the opera on DVD I watched it several times, I think I will always be fond of it because my son was able to perform that music on his trombone with an honor band years ago.

Now I am looking forward to seeing Jeckle and Hyde next weekend in OKC as a live musical....I wish I had splurged for the Phantom tickets back when it was in OKC since Andrew would have enjoyed that..
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: What is your favorite muscial that you have seen whether it was a live performance or a movie?<...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

What is your favorite muscial that you have seen whether it was a live performance or a movie?

I have two: Sound of Music and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat but since I find myself singing songs form Joseph (quite a bit), Joseph is my favorite with Sound of Music right behind.

www.youtube.com

This is a clip from the movie that was made but it still has Donny Osmond performing

--hide--

Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Jan 12th 2013 new

I can't choose just one. I lovit e them all. Just saw Les Mis at the movie, and it was Fabulous! Mama Mia is another fav, along with ALL of the classics - Sound of Music, Fiddler on the Roof, Man of LaMancha, and soo many more.

Jan 12th 2013 new

Annie and Fiddler on the Roof are my all-time favorites, but I loved Mama Mia and the Mpls. Children's Theatre performance of High School Musical. I, too, want to go see Les Mis.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Any Deanna Durbin Movie
www.youtube.com

Mar 3rd 2013 new
Phantom of the Opera, Wicked and Lion King.
Posts 21 - 30 of 61