Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Hmmm... scratchchin

Is it possible that we are experiencing a man shortage? In this thread? Definitely. In general? Possibly?

Is it because of College Football?

Hmmm. These are the questions.

Gone Fishing!

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Excellent! My price is that you name your first born after me! Lol!
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Excellent! My price is that you name your first born after me! Lol!
--hide--

RUMPLESTILSKIN? That's an odd name!
Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Why are you sorry? Nancy is a marvelous name! Godchildren - I don't have one of those ...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Why are you sorry? Nancy is a marvelous name!

Godchildren - I don't have one of those yet! Shared envy...Yes, it's a bit like stamp-collecting. Sort of a fun activity. My kids are awesome gifts from God!

(if that hasn't scared off the remaining eligibles in MN, I don't know what will...) And the angel said to Joseph, "Be not afraid..."

--hide--
My motto for 2013! I've already scared all the menfolk off so why not go all the way with the lack of fear thing? Lol!!! Hugs!!!
Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I have an opening in July?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

I have an opening in July?
--hide--
Nice,Clair! Hugs and kisses for you!
Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Pamela-577899 said: Love this thread . People both men and women need to be more bold! 2013 Be Bold and Have Faith .
(Quote) Pamela-577899 said:

Love this thread . People both men and women need to be more bold! 2013 Be Bold and Have Faith .

--hide--

Bareful what you post! I might read it and then...
Jan 2nd 2013 new
Football or women.... Hmmmm....
Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I have an opening in July?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

I have an opening in July?
--hide--

I think I have to get me teeth cleaned. Thanks though, Clair! flamed

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Football or women.... Hmmmm....
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Football or women.... Hmmmm....
--hide--
Football or Women? oh thats a tough one!! (let me get back to you on that one) the quarter isn't over yet! laughing laughing laughing wave

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Mike-646924 said: Football or Women? oh thats a tough one!! (let me get back to you on that one) the quarter isn&...
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Football or Women? oh thats a tough one!! (let me get back to you on that one) the quarter isn't over yet!

--hide--
Lol!!! Let me get you a beer... Oh, wait! Lol!
Jan 2nd 2013 new
Gentlemen... My inbox is feeling empty.... :(
Posts 21 - 30 of 200