Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/02/2013 new

Hmmm... scratchchin

Is it possible that we are experiencing a man shortage? In this thread? Definitely. In general? Possibly?

Is it because of College Football?

Hmmm. These are the questions.

Gone Fishing!

01/02/2013 new
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Excellent! My price is that you name your first born after me! Lol!
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Excellent! My price is that you name your first born after me! Lol!
--hide--

RUMPLESTILSKIN? That's an odd name!
01/02/2013 new
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Why are you sorry? Nancy is a marvelous name! Godchildren - I don't have one of those ...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Why are you sorry? Nancy is a marvelous name!

Godchildren - I don't have one of those yet! Shared envy...Yes, it's a bit like stamp-collecting. Sort of a fun activity. My kids are awesome gifts from God!

(if that hasn't scared off the remaining eligibles in MN, I don't know what will...) And the angel said to Joseph, "Be not afraid..."

--hide--
My motto for 2013! I've already scared all the menfolk off so why not go all the way with the lack of fear thing? Lol!!! Hugs!!!
01/02/2013 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I have an opening in July?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

I have an opening in July?
--hide--
Nice,Clair! Hugs and kisses for you!
01/02/2013 new
(Quote) Pamela-577899 said: Love this thread . People both men and women need to be more bold! 2013 Be Bold and Have Faith .
(Quote) Pamela-577899 said:

Love this thread . People both men and women need to be more bold! 2013 Be Bold and Have Faith .

--hide--

Bareful what you post! I might read it and then...
01/02/2013 new
Football or women.... Hmmmm....
01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I have an opening in July?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

I have an opening in July?
--hide--

I think I have to get me teeth cleaned. Thanks though, Clair! flamed

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Football or women.... Hmmmm....
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Football or women.... Hmmmm....
--hide--
Football or Women? oh thats a tough one!! (let me get back to you on that one) the quarter isn't over yet! laughing laughing laughing wave

01/02/2013 new
(Quote) Mike-646924 said: Football or Women? oh thats a tough one!! (let me get back to you on that one) the quarter isn&...
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Football or Women? oh thats a tough one!! (let me get back to you on that one) the quarter isn't over yet!

--hide--
Lol!!! Let me get you a beer... Oh, wait! Lol!
01/02/2013 new
Gentlemen... My inbox is feeling empty.... :(
Posts 21 - 30 of 200