Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: They are peeking but they aren't writing..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

They are peeking but they aren't writing..

--hide--
Peeking doesn't get you to the dinner table!!!! Are you a good cook Donna? I've heard food sometimes wins them over!!! Lol!
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Peeking doesn't get you to the dinner table!!!! Are you a good cook Donna? I've heard food somet...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Peeking doesn't get you to the dinner table!!!! Are you a good cook Donna? I've heard food sometimes wins them over!!! Lol!
--hide--

Why is there such a need to use bait? cookie

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Peeking doesn't get you to the dinner table!!!! Are you a good cook Donna? I've heard food somet...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Peeking doesn't get you to the dinner table!!!! Are you a good cook Donna? I've heard food sometimes wins them over!!! Lol!
--hide--

Football and food wins us over and when I say food, I mean meat. Lots 'o meat. Caveman Dan like meat and football. Meat and football good. Ugh! laughing

Jan 3rd 2013 new

--hide--

Cook?? I was watching the grandkids today and grandson wanted scrambled eggs.. When I began cooking them he looked at me with the most incredulous expression "Grammadonna YOU DO KNOW HOW TO COOK!!..." laughing

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Why is there such a need to use bait?
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Why is there such a need to use bait?

--hide--
One would think we are a pearl of great value!!! They should be beating down our doors and begging for a simple Audrey Hepburn "look" from us! Lol!!!
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Why is there such a need to use bait?
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Why is there such a need to use bait?

--hide--

Bait good. Me like bait. Ugh! Cave good. laughing

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Cook?? I was watching the grandkids today and grandson wanted scrambled eggs.. When I began cooking ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Cook?? I was watching the grandkids today and grandson wanted scrambled eggs.. When I began cooking them he looked at me with the most incredulous expression "Grammadonna YOU DO KNOW HOW TO COOK!!..."

--hide--
Lol!!! Hmmm... We must think of other tactics then.... Lol!
Jan 3rd 2013 new
I am planning my assault!!! Food... Umm... Meat! Check! Beer! Check! Football! Check! What am I missing....
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Lol!!! Hmmm... We must think of other tactics then.... Lol!
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Lol!!! Hmmm... We must think of other tactics then.... Lol!
--hide--

Not to worry, Nancy. With this guy, I speak-a the lingo...

Hey Dan! Vikings! Skol! Fetch cookie! Yum! cookiemonster

Ok, Carl's gone. Carl? You gone? Studying. Must not distract. shhh

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I am planning my assault!!! Food... Umm... Meat! Check! Beer! Check! Football! Check! What am I missing....
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I am planning my assault!!! Food... Umm... Meat! Check! Beer! Check! Football! Check! What am I missing....
--hide--

You are well armed. And legged.

DAN - next date: Bill's Gun Range. gangster

Posts 41 - 50 of 200