Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has childre...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--
I know I'm not a man... But I just might have to start dating cats...
Jan 3rd 2013 new

Woof Woof

Jan 3rd 2013 new

She's taken:o)

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Yikes! Where is that leash? :o)
Happy New Year!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I know I'm not a man... But I just might have to start dating cats...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I know I'm not a man... But I just might have to start dating cats...
--hide--
Cool cats, no doubt???

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Cool cats, no doubt???
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Cool cats, no doubt???

--hide--

As long as the cat's not in the kettle!

youtu.be

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yikes! Where is that leash? :o)Happy New Year!

Yikes! Where is that leash? :o)
Happy New Year!

--hide--

Nyuck nyuck woo woo woo arf arf - Happy 2013 Oakland Lady...Woof Woof

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women w...

But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--
Sounds really fine to me --and a better situation yet would be if her cat got along with my kitty.

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Cool cats, no doubt???
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Cool cats, no doubt???

--hide--
Are there any other kind? I figured I might fare better with them than with men... Lol!
Posts 1 - 10 of 98