Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women w...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

Well, I know how THIS woman feels... ACHOOOO!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

I prefer a cat over a dog, no poop to pick up, can leave for
the weekend no problems

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women w...

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--
Your cat just may be a good judge of character! hellokitty

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Not a problem at all as long as she does not mind dating a guy with a dog.

BIG bonus points if her cat is a good hunter.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Andrew-884539 said: Not a problem at all as long as she does not mind dating a guy with a dog. BIG bonus ...
(Quote) Andrew-884539 said:

Not a problem at all as long as she does not mind dating a guy with a dog.

BIG bonus points if her cat is a good hunter.

--hide--
wink laughing laughing

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has childre...

But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--
Ever seen the Pigeon Lady from "Home Alone II?"... We have a distant fear that you may turn into her but only with cats and not pigeons.
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Joe-660568 said: Ever seen the Pigeon Lady from "Home Alone II?"... We have a distant fear that you may turn into...
(Quote) Joe-660568 said: Ever seen the Pigeon Lady from "Home Alone II?"... We have a distant fear that you may turn into her but only with cats and not pigeons.
--hide--

That lady kicked butt.

I always keep an eye out for turtledove ornaments like the kind he gave her in the movie :) I think they're just darling, and would love to give one to somebody cloud

Jan 3rd 2013 new

I like cats but they don't like me. I'm allergic to them but I can be around them for a bit. My sister has a cat that she calls scary pumpkin. It's black with good looking orange markings mostly on it's face. She has a photo of her cat stalking a fox. Seriously, I couldn't believe it until I seen the photo. And another day she took a photo of scary pumpkin chasing a fox off their small farm. Scary pumpkin was originally a barn cat so she's quite the critter killer; birds, moles and even rabbits and ground hogs. Sometimes her two dogs, an Australian shepherd and a Jack Russell Terrier steal the cat's kills. My sister doesn't like to leave scary pumpkin out at night figuring she may try to take on a coyote. She's quite the unique cat.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

Children - absolutely, the more the merrier. Cats, allergies will win out on this one.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-795552 said: I prefer a cat over a dog, no poop to pick up, can leave forthe weekend no problems
(Quote) Michael-795552 said:

I prefer a cat over a dog, no poop to pick up, can leave for
the weekend no problems

--hide--

I'm with you Michael. I like the freedom to be able to leave for a weekend. Cats are much more independent too. I know a few dogs that suffer from seperation anxiety, everytime thier owners leave the house to long for just the day.

I don't have a cat at the moment, but I more than likely will when I move back out to the country in a few months.

Posts 21 - 30 of 98