Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women w...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--
Many years ago, I dated a woman who lived in a two bedroom apartment with her two kids. And TWELVE CATS! shocked I managed to escape.

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women w...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

It all depends. 1.) How many cats? If it's more than say three, it's becoming a concern. 2.) How does she think/talk about her cat/s? If she treats it like a human and calls it her "kid", then that gets the big NO. If she sees it as a pet and takes good care of it and pets it here and there and lets it sit on her lap, then I'm totally cool with that.

Feb 6th 2013 new

If she has three or more cats, would she be a cat-holic? 9gag.com

Feb 7th 2013 new

Sorry, but if she has a pet Raven, or a Cat, no way, even if I wasn't allergic to cats. Disney ruined me. The first movies, I recall ever seeing, starting at age four: The Rescuers, Lady and the Tramp, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty. Lady Tremain and Aunt Sarah did me in on cats, and as for the mice in the former, well, Rufus the cat did me in on 'trashy' people forever. Made me into a cat phobic snob as a kid.

Feb 7th 2013 new

This may be derailing the thread slightly, but if you have a cat (or a dog), and you meet that special someone who happens to be allergic and so have to choose between keeping your pet or your human, which would you pick? Would you give up your pet for a relationship?

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Lisa-54615 said: This may be derailing the thread slightly, but if you have a cat (or a dog), and you meet that spec...
(Quote) Lisa-54615 said:

This may be derailing the thread slightly, but if you have a cat (or a dog), and you meet that special someone who happens to be allergic and so have to choose between keeping your pet or your human, which would you pick? Would you give up your pet for a relationship?

--hide--

That's why I always own non-shedding, almost hypo-allergenic versions of dogs---terriers with coats that HAVE to be stripped to shed.

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: That's why I always own non-shedding, almost hypo-allergenic versions of dogs---te...
(Quote) Lynn-189934 said:

That's why I always own non-shedding, almost hypo-allergenic versions of dogs---terriers with coats that HAVE to be stripped to shed.

--hide--

I'd have a hard time with giving up a four-legged chum. . . God knows that, though, so. . .

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: www.arkinspace.com
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

www.arkinspace.com

--hide--
Thanks, Peter. I have 2 cats (Missy and Opal) and certainly appreciate the photos.

Posts 91 - 98 of 98