Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

So how does everyone think this is going to fuel the argument of the definition of marriage? I'm sure even the most liberal of men are going to take exception to this...

www.azcentral.com

abcnews.go.com

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: So how does everyone think this is going to fuel the argument of the definition of marriage? I...
(Quote) Brian-699857 said:

So how does everyone think this is going to fuel the argument of the definition of marriage? I'm sure even the most liberal of men are going to take exception to this...

www.azcentral.com

abcnews.go.com

--hide--
Brian All I can say is here we go, the calamity begins. If the courts weren't full already they will be in the near future. I feel for the child, two people already want nothing to do with it. Also how many lovers will this women have that will go in and out of this child's life and not care.

I think maybe this guy deserves it, for treating a child like it was nothing to think about and putting the child into this life style with no thought about the child. Also the x should also have to pitch in also for her lack of thought for the child. This just creates more unwanted children in a world that's already killing them by the millions.

The last one was a custody battle and the mother that gave birth lost the child to the step mom, if I remember correct. the future looks grim for kids in this new society. God help us all for allowing this to be. Praying

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Brian All I can say is here we go, the calamity begins. If the courts weren't full already t...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

Brian All I can say is here we go, the calamity begins. If the courts weren't full already they will be in the near future. I feel for the child, two people already want nothing to do with it. Also how many lovers will this women have that will go in and out of this child's life and not care.

I think maybe this guy deserves it, for treating a child like it was nothing to think about and putting the child into this life style with no thought about the child. Also the x should also have to pitch in also for her lack of thought for the child. This just creates more unwanted children in a world that's already killing them by the millions.

The last one was a custody battle and the mother that gave birth lost the child to the step mom, if I remember correct. the future looks grim for kids in this new society. God help us all for allowing this to be.

--hide--

I agree. It further goes to show what a sick society we've become where people want to define their own terms, hold others accountable for their mistakes, and then seek financial gain when things don't turn out the way they planned.

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: So how does everyone think this is going to fuel the argument of the definition of marriage? I...
(Quote) Brian-699857 said:

www.azcentral.com

abcnews.go.com

--hide--

The article stated that Marotta violated state law because he didn't use a clinic or a doctor. And it sounds like those two women were possibly shills for a law firm and set him up. He was stupid enough not to care where his seed was going, he didn't care that his daughter's life would be placed with two lesbians. I feel sorry for this child. I can only hope that one day she will grow up and reject the ways of her biological parents.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4