Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

This may be one of the most cliche things I've ever said but music is a big thing for me. I'm not necissarily asking what your favorite songs are. I want to know which ones push and pull you from the deepest parts of your being. They can be current or 400 years old. No judgements here. They can be songs that enthrall you spiritually, allure you emotionally, or make your toes tap and head nod uncontrollably.

Currently mine are Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men, Some Nights by fun. (both of these fall under the physical and emotional catagories) and Cantique de Jean Racine by Gabriel Fauré (spiritually).

01/03/2013 new

some nights

youtu.be

I like it too biggrin

01/03/2013 new

Wake up everybody

John Legend

youtu.be

01/03/2013 new

Worthy is the Lamb by Handel www.youtube.com

01/03/2013 new

Theyll Always Be An England Deanna Durin
www.youtube.com

01/06/2013 new

OK Sweetheart

www.youtube.com

01/07/2013 new

Nora Jones.....Come away with me.

Sorry not savy enough to do the youtube thing!

01/07/2013 new

www.youtube.com

Let the River Run!! It moves me laughing

01/07/2013 new
Do sonatas count? crossfingers

Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata mvt. 1

www.youtube.com
01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Do sonatas count? Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata mvt. 1 www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Do sonatas count?

Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata mvt. 1

www.youtube.com
--hide--

Hey Mary, yes they do!!! fluffy angel faint faint faint Don't know how I missed this one 13 hours ago. Things get buried here for me sometimes, ha.

Posts 1 - 10 of 200