Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 9th 2013 new

Home by Phillip Phillips

www.youtube.com

I sing with a group for Veterans Day programs, and I hear it speaking to our vets who are having trouble with PTSD.

and

You are Mine by David Haas

www.youtube.com

It brings tears to my eyes.

Jan 9th 2013 new

★Renee Fleming, Dvorak - Song to the moon - Rusalka

www.youtube.com

Jan 9th 2013 new

I don't know how to do the youtube links either. This piece is really incredibly moving: Jackie Evancho and Sarah Brightman singing "Time to Say Goodbye". I can fly after I hear it.

Jan 9th 2013 new
This song speaks a lot. I hate you then I love you

by Celine Dion and Luciano Pavarotti Two of my favorite singers

www.youtube.com

This song is so powerful I adore the music and the lyrics

The God Father - Speak softly Love by Andy Williams

www.youtube.com
Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I don't know how to do the youtube links either. This piece is really incredibly moving: Jackie Evancho and...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

I don't know how to do the youtube links either. This piece is really incredibly moving: Jackie Evancho and Sarah Brightman singing "Time to Say Goodbye". I can fly after I hear it.

--hide--
I love Jackie, too! She personifies songs which move the heart and soul. A song thread exists for her...

"Jackie Evancho Catholic Girl from Pittsburgh" www.catholicmatch.com
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I love Jackie, too! She personifies songs which move the heart and soul. A song thread exists for her... ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I love Jackie, too! She personifies songs which move the heart and soul. A song thread exists for her...

--hide--
youtu.be Thanks to Beverly for teaching me the art of you tube song sharing...Let's hope this went well.

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I love Jackie, too! She personifies songs which move the heart and soul. A song thread exists for her... ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I love Jackie, too! She personifies songs which move the heart and soul. A song thread exists for her...

--hide--

Thanks, Mary. I am glad to know that. I did mot know she was Catholic either....

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: youtu.be Thanks to Beverly for teaching me the art of you tube song sharing...Le...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

youtu.be Thanks to Beverly for teaching me the art of you tube song sharing...Let's hope this went well.

--hide--
You're welcome, Meg! Glad to help! Like I said, just "Paying it Forward" from Deb in Colorado, who taught me! wink

Jan 9th 2013 new

OK. 2nd attempt: laughing David Cassidy, How Can I Be Sure...Makes me want to waltz, again... wink

youtu.be

Jan 9th 2013 new

youtu.be

Posts 21 - 30 of 200