Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: and Dippity Do!
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

and Dippity Do!

--hide--
No dippity do but definitely guilty of lemon and "sun in" to try to make my hair blonder. media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com
Jan 9th 2013 new

Thank you for the Dance Me to the End of love video by Leonard Cohen. That is a new one for me. Cohen is just an aesome writer, artist, person. I own 2 videos of him w/songs performed by different performers. I love the very spiritual songs he has written, like Song of Bernadette. Did you know he wrote Bird on a Wire? I first heard that as a teen-ager by Joe Cocker. such a moving song. "(I have tried in my own my own way to be free.") Also, Jennifer Warnes' Famous Blue Raincoat album of Cohen's songs is very, very good. Cohen is a Canadian treasure.

Jan 9th 2013 new
Pittsburgh's little sweetheart, Jackie Evancho, singing Dark Waltz

www.youtube.com
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Thank you for the Dance Me to the End of love video by Leonard Cohen. That is a new one for me. C...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Thank you for the Dance Me to the End of love video by Leonard Cohen. That is a new one for me. Cohen is just an aesome writer, artist, person. I own 2 videos of him w/songs performed by different performers. I love the very spiritual songs he has written, like Song of Bernadette. Did you know he wrote Bird on a Wire? I first heard that as a teen-ager by Joe Cocker. such a moving song. "(I have tried in my own my own way to be free.") Also, Jennifer Warnes' Famous Blue Raincoat album of Cohen's songs is very, very good. Cohen is a Canadian treasure.

--hide--
Hi Margo, I couldn't agree more, and such a humble GENIUS. I'm absolutely delighted I have a mutual fan in Leonard Cohen, I'll send you more in the future,

Thank you Margo !

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year !

God bless,

Sheila rose rose You get a Gold Star!

Jan 9th 2013 new
www.youtube.com

I like this song.....and the movie......
Jan 9th 2013 new

Schubert – Ave Maria

www.youtube.com

Bach – Cello Suite #1

www.youtube.com

Chopin – Nocturne in C# minor

www.youtube.com

Barrios – La Catedral

www.youtube.com

Bach - BVW 1001 adagio of first violin
sonata

www.youtube.com

Paganini – Caprice #24

www.youtube.com

Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody (arr: Edgar
Cruz)

www.youtube.com

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Andrew-884539 said: This may be one of the most cliche things I've ever said but music is a big thing for me. I&...
(Quote) Andrew-884539 said:

This may be one of the most cliche things I've ever said but music is a big thing for me. I'm not necissarily asking what your favorite songs are. I want to know which ones push and pull you from the deepest parts of your being. They can be current or 400 years old. No judgements here. They can be songs that enthrall you spiritually, allure you emotionally, or make your toes tap and head nod uncontrollably.

Currently mine are Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men, Some Nights by fun. (both of these fall under the physical and emotional catagories) and Cantique de Jean Racine by Gabriel Fauré (spiritually).

--hide--
Some years back, I took a fine Scottish lass to see the Black Watch at the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC. This has stuck with me ever since:

www.youtube.com

Jan 9th 2013 new

Her politics aside, I love this:

www.youtube.com

Jan 9th 2013 new

I like piano...

I'm Alive youtu.be

Desperado www.youtube.com

I Miss You youtu.be

Through the Eyes of Love youtu.be

Haven't Met You Yet youtu.be

Jan 9th 2013 new

I agree with Meghan: Jeff Buckley "Hallejiah"

I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe

A Place in this World By Michael W Smith and I Will be Here for You by Michael W Smith.

Posts 41 - 50 of 200