Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 10th 2013 new

There are many on the favorites list which rearranges itself often according to my mood. My wife passed last year so lately I've been alternating between melancholy and inspirational music along with those songs that were special to us.

There is 'Tears in Heaven' by Eric Clapton
www.youtube.com

Terry Jacks' 'Seasons in the Sun'
www.youtube.com

Verdi's 'Ave Maria'
www.youtube.com

I've always found solace in classical music especially Mozart and Chopin.

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: The dude is wicked on the the guitar. And wicked in a good way. One of my top 10 favorite gu...
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

The dude is wicked on the the guitar. And wicked in a good way. One of my top 10 favorite guitarists. The guy can sing pretty well, too.

--hide--
Ed, he's one of my favorites. Here's another one that really features his "wicked" talent on the guitar. This guy really moves me. Not a day goes by that I don't listen to his soul searing music. Enjoy!! (although you've probably already listened this one)

"Blues Deluxe" youtu.be

Jan 11th 2013 new

Nice selection. Try this one....

www.youtube.com

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: This guy really moves me. Not a day goes by that I don't listen to his soul searing music. En...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

This guy really moves me. Not a day goes by that I don't listen to his soul searing music. Enjoy!! (although you've probably already listened this one)

"Blues Deluxe"youtu.be

--hide--

Jan 11th 2013 new

www.youtube.com

Bonnie Tyler Moves me!!! rose heart flower discoball discoball discoball discoball discoball discoball discoball :discoball:

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Andrew-884539 said: This may be one of the most cliche things I've ever said but music is a big thing for me. I&...
(Quote) Andrew-884539 said:

This may be one of the most cliche things I've ever said but music is a big thing for me. I'm not necissarily asking what your favorite songs are. I want to know which ones push and pull you from the deepest parts of your being. They can be current or 400 years old. No judgements here. They can be songs that enthrall you spiritually, allure you emotionally, or make your toes tap and head nod uncontrollably.

Currently mine are Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men, Some Nights by fun. (both of these fall under the physical and emotional catagories) and Cantique de Jean Racine by Gabriel Fauré (spiritually).

--hide--
Very moved when I heard "Autumn Leaves" (piano/instrumental). note note note

Jan 11th 2013 new

www.youtube.com

K, this video moves me laughing laughing faint

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: Nice selection. Try this one....www.youtube.com ...
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

Nice selection. Try this one....

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Enjoyed the Gary Moore song. Have been a fan for some time.

Here's another for you. Freddie King....."Have You Ever Loved A Woman" (this man is blues personified) faint

youtu.be

Jan 11th 2013 new

Leonard Cohen and U2... Tower Of Song.

www.youtube.com

Jan 11th 2013 new

www.youtube.com

Flashdance! This girl can dance.

***Exclaimer: I used to be a gymnast so leotards don't bother me. Sorry if it is too much for others. Watch at your own risk, but she can dance wink

Jan 11th 2013 new

www.youtube.com ABBA rose heart fluffy Take a Chance On Me

Chiquitita - www.youtube.com

SOS www.youtube.com

and The Winner Takes It All - www.youtube.com rose heart Some of my favs!

Posts 71 - 80 of 200