Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I suggest someone rename it and take it over. CM still needs a place to relax in.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I suggest someone rename it and take it over. CM still needs a place to relax in.

--hide--

I am sure you will find someone to do that...
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I am sure you will find someone to do that...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I am sure you will find someone to do that...
--hide--
If not it was fun while it lasted. biggrin

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list. Tom-779347 and I are off...

Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list.

Tom-779347 and I are officially engaged. He proposed on New Years eve. We met back in April and he is the most wonderful man in the world. So all my CM freinds keep the faith. With patience and Gods good grace CM does work. We are hoping for a May wedding but that will depend on the availability of the Church. Please pray for us my friends as we go along this journey together. I truly thought God had not intended this for me and believed this was not in the cards when God placed Tom in my path and love abounds. God truly does work in wonderous ways. I will still be posting here until my subscription runs out in March. I will miss you all when I finally have to leave.

--hide--

Praise God ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So incredibly happy for you and Tom! lil mikie He found an AMAZING catch " Gone Fishing! " in YOU sister! I really miss the ole' days in the pub... when we would close out several threads a night!! I will be praying for you and can't wait to hear about your continuing love story!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Emily-380294 said: Praise God ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So incredibly happy for you and Tom! He found an AMAZI...
(Quote) Emily-380294 said:

Praise God ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So incredibly happy for you and Tom! He found an AMAZING catch " " in YOU sister! I really miss the ole' days in the pub... when we would close out several threads a night!! I will be praying for you and can't wait to hear about your continuing love story!

--hide--
EMILY!!! It seems like forever since I've seen you. hug hug hug Thanks my friend and prayers are always needed. Anxious to get started with the Priest Woo Hoo!!!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Mary Ellen,

Congratulations!! clap clap

I am so very happy for you. It may have taken a long time but it will be worth the wait. Since my time on CM, your presence has always been a positive one. You have made many people laugh and smile in your ME pub threads along with sound advice in the others.

I wish you and Tom God's greatest blessings with much joy, happiness and of course much love.

Praying hug rose rosary theheart

Leon

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Congratulations and best wishes to you both! hug biggrin

Jan 4th 2013 new

Congratulations Mary Ellen! Your success (and others) inspires hope.

God bless and Best wishes for a joy filled marriage.

heart heart heart

Jan 4th 2013 new

clap clap cloudnine MaryEllen, I am sooo happy for you! Congratulations on your engagement to Tom! May God continue to bless you both, and bring you happiness in your marriage. Wow---the pub has certainly has witnessed some great couplings this year! hug hug

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list. Tom-779347 and I are off...

Tom-779347 and I are officially engaged. He proposed on New Years eve. We met back in April and he is the most wonderful man in the world. So all my CM freinds keep the faith. With patience and Gods good grace CM does work. We are hoping for a May wedding but that will depend on the availability of the Church. Please pray for us my friends as we go along this journey together. I truly thought God had not intended this for me and believed this was not in the cards when God placed Tom in my path and love abounds. God truly does work in wonderous ways. I will still be posting here until my subscription runs out in March. I will miss you all when I finally have to leave.

--hide--
Oh-oh --another one bites the dust.... wink

It's about darn time, ME.

But the main question looming over our heads is who's gonna run the pub????? laughing

You said Tom is the "most wonderful man in the world." Thanks for insulting the rest of us..... irked tongue laughing

Seriously, you've waited a long time for this and we wish both of you all the best. wave hug

Jan 4th 2013 new

--hide--
So glad to hear.Congratulations. You get a Gold Star! clap clap Bow Gold Medal

Posts 21 - 30 of 75