Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Jan 15th 2013 new

I am really going to miss all of you. I have been so blessed in knowing all of you who have encouraged me when I was down, prayed for me when I needed prayer, taught me soooooooo much about life, friendship, and our faith. Thank you all for all of the blessings you have given Tom and I. This has been a virtual home for me and I will miss being here. Praying Praying hug hug hug

Feb 10th 2013 new

clap Dove Best of love to both of you! Jane

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list. Tom-779347 and I are off...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list.

Tom-779347 and I are officially engaged. He proposed on New Years eve. We met back in April and he is the most wonderful man in the world. So all my CM freinds keep the faith. With patience and Gods good grace CM does work. We are hoping for a May wedding but that will depend on the availability of the Church. Please pray for us my friends as we go along this journey together. I truly thought God had not intended this for me and believed this was not in the cards when God placed Tom in my path and love abounds. God truly does work in wonderous ways. I will still be posting here until my subscription runs out in March. I will miss you all when I finally have to leave.

--hide--

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations sweetie :)

Feb 17th 2013 new

ME! So happy for you and Tom. heart heart heart I will keep you both in my prayers. Yes, pictures please! lovestruck! rose hug

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list. Tom-779347 and I are off...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list.

Tom-779347 and I are officially engaged. He proposed on New Years eve. We met back in April and he is the most wonderful man in the world. So all my CM freinds keep the faith. With patience and Gods good grace CM does work. We are hoping for a May wedding but that will depend on the availability of the Church. Please pray for us my friends as we go along this journey together. I truly thought God had not intended this for me and believed this was not in the cards when God placed Tom in my path and love abounds. God truly does work in wonderous ways. I will still be posting here until my subscription runs out in March. I will miss you all when I finally have to leave.

--hide--

CONGRATS AGAIN MARY ELLEN!

Posts 71 - 75 of 75