Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 3rd 2013 new
No messages in my box, Dan!!! You need to work harder!! Lol!! How's your inbox looking, Dan???
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Thank you, Linda. Gentlemen, Linda is available and waiting to hear from you. She slices, dices, da...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Thank you, Linda. Gentlemen, Linda is available and waiting to hear from you. She slices, dices, dances, prances, blogs, forums, and is an all around cool chica. Message her.

--hide--

lol Do we each get an informercial?

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Lol!!! Oh my!!! I'm a cheap date apparently!!! Lol!!!
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Lol!!! Oh my!!! I'm a cheap date apparently!!! Lol!!!
--hide--

Hey, I've never been treated to a candlelight dinner, I thought it was a pretty good place to start :P

10 years ago, my St. Valentine's Day gift from my bf was dinner at the local $5 China Buffet- ouch, still a little sore about that :s

Jan 3rd 2013 new

I got some messages... and I didn't even participate in the last thread! duck laughing laughing laughing

theheart

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-583970 said: Hey, I've never been treated to a candlelight dinner, I thought it was a pretty good place to start ...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

Hey, I've never been treated to a candlelight dinner, I thought it was a pretty good place to start :P

10 years ago, my St. Valentine's Day gift from my bf was dinner at the local $5 China Buffet- ouch, still a little sore about that :s

--hide--
Lol! Poor Mary! Glad you didn't marry that one! Lol!
Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I got some messages... and I didn't even participate in the last thread!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I got some messages... and I didn't even participate in the last thread!

--hide--
We're THAT good...
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: LOL... Yeah, I didn't get any good messages.
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

LOL... Yeah, I didn't get any good messages.

--hide--

No good messages after I talked you up yesterday. Come on, guys!!! This is Tara we're talking about........the NOLA girl.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: lol Do we each get an informercial?
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

lol Do we each get an informercial?

--hide--

For the lovely ladies of CM, yes.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Yeahhhh, that lasted like, 2 months :P he was a "bad boy" anyhow!

Aaaaaand it's hard to tell if I got any messages from the last thread or not....I don't think any I got were directly tied to it -sigh-

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: I got some messages... and I didn't even particip...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:
Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

I got some messages... and I didn't even participate in the last thread!

We're THAT good...
--hide--

Oh, and they weren't from any of the other participants in that thread either. wink

The strange thing about it is that I'm not pursuing or even looking on this site any longer. My profile even states "seeking friendship only", yet my views, messages, and chat requests from people who I have never seen before has increased almost five-fold from when I was seeking and pursuing and my status was "active".

Go figure. I think they do it on purpose! rolling eyes

theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 131