Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Christina-339748 said: I'm just seeing this for the first time today. Y'all are cracking me up. So, is thia working...
(Quote) Christina-339748 said: I'm just seeing this for the first time today. Y'all are cracking me up. So, is thia working for anyone yet?
--hide--

Define "working".... lol It's making me laugh all right!

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: CM women are the best. My next wife is in here. I know it. Nothing but nuts...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

CM women are the best.

My next wife is in here. I know it.

Nothing but nuts and cast-offs on other dating sites. Lots of high quality women here.

--hide--
embarassed Why, thank you, David!

I think there are WONDERFUL men on CM, too. wink And no, I'm NOT going to be David's future wife wink (though I remember you gave great hersheyskiss hersheyskiss behind the 4H Barn!) laughing laughing

Jan 8th 2013 new
And he carries a gun AND taser. Shoot, I better rethink my options. Wait, he can also arrest me and throw me in jail. Okay, this isn't cool.
Jan 8th 2013 new

Best thread EVER! You, Dan, are a prince among men.

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: I think there are WONDERFUL men on CM, too. And no, I'm NOT going to be David&...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

I think there are WONDERFUL men on CM, too. And no, I'm NOT going to be David's future wife (though I remember you gave great behind the 4H Barn!)

--hide--

that's it . . .build me up just to knock me back down. wink

seriously, i've been on 3 or 4 single sites and CM has by far the highest quality women. i can't offer an opinion on the gents because i haven't done any searches. but many women say that the CM guys are of higher quality (myself excluded, of course).

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Awww... I felt the love!
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Awww... I felt the love!

--hide--

most assume i'm always joking and often i am. but here i was being sincere as ever.

Jan 8th 2013 new
There are some good guys on here... But I think my future husband is at the local Target... Lol
Jan 8th 2013 new
Oh, I believe it. ;) thanks!
Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: most assume i'm always joking and often i am. but here i was being sincere as ev...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

most assume i'm always joking and often i am. but here i was being sincere as ever.

--hide--

And we appreciate your sincerity, David. You say it like it is, and that's VERY refreshing. rose

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: CHANGING STATUS NOW!!!!!!! Let's play hard to get!
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

CHANGING STATUS NOW!!!!!!! Let's play hard to get!

--hide--

Game ON, ladies! shhh

Posts 111 - 120 of 131