Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: CM women are the best. My next wife is in here. I know it. Nothing but nuts...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

CM women are the best.

My next wife is in here. I know it.

Nothing but nuts and cast-offs on other dating sites. Lots of high quality women here.

--hide--

Aw, thank you, David! You're such a sweetheart! heart I'm sure you'll find your future wife on here. Good luck! hug

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: And he carries a gun AND taser. Shoot, I better rethink my options. Wait, he can also arrest me and throw...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: And he carries a gun AND taser. Shoot, I better rethink my options. Wait, he can also arrest me and throw me in jail. Okay, this isn't cool.
--hide--

Wait. He can throw you in jail. This is a good thing. Date that man! laughing

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Katie-848009 said: Best thread EVER! You, Dan, are a prince among men.
(Quote) Katie-848009 said:

Best thread EVER! You, Dan, are a prince among men.

--hide--

Thank you, Katie, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that this thread was inspired by Nancy who is also from California.

Gentlemen, message Katie! Especially you men from California. She's waiting for your message.

Jan 8th 2013 new
Lol... Divorced twice and a year younger than me! Oh noooo!
Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Thank you, Katie, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that this thread was inspir...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Thank you, Katie, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that this thread was inspired by Nancy who is also from California.

--hide--

Oh, well then shout out to Nancy!

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Are we talking about the storms or the drinks?
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Are we talking about the storms or the drinks?

--hide--

HA! Dare I reply with the truth?

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol... Divorced twice and a year younger than me! Oh noooo!
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol... Divorced twice and a year younger than me! Oh noooo!
--hide--

They say the third time is a charm. eyepopping scratchchin wide eyed laughing tongue laughing laughing

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Katie-848009 said: Oh, well then shout out to Nancy!
(Quote) Katie-848009 said:

Oh, well then shout out to Nancy!

--hide--

Yes, give a shout out to Nancy and gentlemen, message Nancy!

Jan 8th 2013 new
Is there another Nancy? Or do you mean the one who just left?
Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Is there another Nancy? Or do you mean the one who just left?
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Is there another Nancy? Or do you mean the one who just left?
--hide--

The one who just left. I hate to say I didn't keep track of her last day. *l* tongue

Posts 121 - 130 of 131