Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: No messages in my box, Dan!!! You need to work harder!! Lol!! How's your inbox looking, Dan???
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: No messages in my box, Dan!!! You need to work harder!! Lol!! How's your inbox looking, Dan???
--hide--

That's not cool. OK, Gentlemen, especially those on the West coast. Nancy is a sweetheart and she'll show you some ankle, plus she cooks, thus the candlelight dinner. You can not pass her up!!!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: Hey, I've never been treated to a candlelight dinner, I thought it was a pretty good p...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

Hey, I've never been treated to a candlelight dinner, I thought it was a pretty good place to start :P

10 years ago, my St. Valentine's Day gift from my bf was dinner at the local $5 China Buffet- ouch, still a little sore about that :s

--hide--

Now, see, that's no good. We can't be having that. Gentlemen, this is Mary the Byzantine babymaker who cooks meat and is the total package. Message her now and take her on a date later, but message her now.

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Oh, and they weren't from any of the other participants in that thread either. Th...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Oh, and they weren't from any of the other participants in that thread either.

The strange thing about it is that I'm not pursuing or even looking on this site any longer. My profile even states "seeking friendship only", yet my views, messages, and chat requests from people who I have never seen before has increased almost five-fold from when I was seeking and pursuing and my status was "active".

Go figure. I think they do it on purpose!

--hide--
And because you're are so lovable Victor!!! And hot... Hotness helps! Lol!
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Now, see, that's no good. We can't be having that. Gentlemen, this is Mary the Byz...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Now, see, that's no good. We can't be having that. Gentlemen, this is Mary the Byzantine babymaker who cooks meat and is the total package. Message her now and take her on a date later, but message her now.

--hide--

Yes. YES. Please do!!

If it come to it, I will even make your momma some cookie cookie cookie and and let her judge me! lol

Um, I'm not desperate. Not me, nuuuupe! goldfish

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: And because you're are so lovable Victor!!! And hot... Hotness helps! Lol!
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: And because you're are so lovable Victor!!! And hot... Hotness helps! Lol!
--hide--

Anyone who thinks I'm "hot" needs a cold shower...

and an appointment with their optometrist! rolling eyes

theheart

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: No good messages after I talked you up yesterday. Come on, guys!!! This is Tara we're t...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

No good messages after I talked you up yesterday. Come on, guys!!! This is Tara we're talking about........the NOLA girl.

--hide--

And what exactly is that supposed to mean? lol

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: And what exactly is that supposed to mean? lol
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

And what exactly is that supposed to mean? lol

--hide--

That I put two posts about you in the previous thread. mischievous

Jan 4th 2013 new
Lol then I guess no one reads your posts koo
Jan 4th 2013 new
Lol... Not koo... Makes it seem like I have a pet name for you! Lol
Jan 4th 2013 new

Wowsa - I don't log on for a day and I missed not only this thread but the whole initial thread that's already been locked! People are busy on the forums today!

Posts 21 - 30 of 131