Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: How do you know I'm French? Lol
--hide--

Because you're from Louisiana. tongue Naw, I thought you'd mentioned it one time.

Jan 4th 2013 new

--hide--

You stated as much in your first "ad" in this thread! tongue

theheart

Jan 4th 2013 new
Maybe like 5%. I'm mostly Italian. Now, I was a fun of the kissing that the French do until Catholic Match let me know it was a mortal sin. So that's not happening anymore!!!! Lol
Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Maybe like 5%. I'm mostly Italian. Now, I was a fun of the kissing that the French do until Catholic ...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Maybe like 5%. I'm mostly Italian. Now, I was a fun of the kissing that the French do until Catholic Match let me know it was a mortal sin. So that's not happening anymore!!!! Lol
--hide--

Gentlemen...........she french kisses..........granted only if you're married to her, but it all starts with a message. Message her now, date her later and marry her some other day and french kiss the day after some other day.

Jan 4th 2013 new

No worries, it's koo, it's koo...

Jan 4th 2013 new
Oh My Gosh
Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Oh My Gosh
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Oh My Gosh
--hide--

Any messages now? laughing

Jan 4th 2013 new
Lol.... No! They just found out they have to wait till marriage!
Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol.... No! They just found out they have to wait till marriage!
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol.... No! They just found out they have to wait till marriage!
--hide--

I suppose informing them you have a master's degree won't help either? I mean, they'll have to wait till marriage, plus you're intelligent. If it helps, gentlemen, she's Italian, so she cooks up a mean Italian dish. Plus, she's a babymaker or in her case, a bambino maker. *l*

Jan 4th 2013 new

--hide--

They have to wait until marriage to message you? Er... won't that make it a bit difficult to get married?

Posts 41 - 50 of 131