Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Junita-930627 said: I am sure it's working for the hard to get 'DAN'....maybe his computer crashed due t...
(Quote) Junita-930627 said:

I am sure it's working for the hard to get 'DAN'....maybe his computer crashed due to too many messages and

--hide--

*l* I wish. Naw, it's too much all at once. I get sick and my Vikings lose to the Green Bay Packers. Just been curled up under my sheets trying to recover and not cry too much. laughing

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: That had me cracking up for a minute.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

That had me cracking up for a minute.

--hide--

Ok, back on this again. Dan's marketing genius will find me a date by the end of the week. wink

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: *l* I wish. Naw, it's too much all at once. I get sick and my Vikings lose to the Green...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

*l* I wish. Naw, it's too much all at once. I get sick and my Vikings lose to the Green Bay Packers. Just been curled up under my sheets trying to recover and not cry too much.

--hide--

I feel your pain... weeping

Jan 6th 2013 new
Hello everyone!! wink wave
Jan 6th 2013 new
Lol! Couldn't resist!
Jan 7th 2013 new

Hello everyone and happy new year...

Jan 7th 2013 new

This is simply amazing you guys. You know what I think we should do? Be unavailable. laughingOne of the gents said that now he's only seeking friendship, his message box is getting bombarded. So, if we all follow suit, maybe the same will happen with us. scratchchin

If such is the case, maybe we should say not to message us, ask for our phone numbers, and most definitely, positively do NOT ask us on a date. Then watch, they'll be banging down our message boxes asking for our hands in marriage. laughing

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Ok, back on this again. Dan's marketing genius will find me a date by the end of...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Ok, back on this again. Dan's marketing genius will find me a date by the end of the week.

--hide--

Yes, one thing is certain, you'll be hanging out with a man by the end of the week. *l* Gentlemen, keep bombarding the lovely, talented and beautiful Alice with message. She slice, she dices, cooks, cleans, teaches, educated, a great mother, in love with the Lord, and she attend Tridentine masses. Can't beat that with a stick, guys. Message her!!

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-780154 said: Hmmmm... sounds appealing. I've survived a hurricane or two, and also...
(Quote) Michael-780154 said:

Hmmmm... sounds appealing. I've survived a hurricane or two, and also have a master's degree...

--hide--

Are we talking about the storms or the drinks? laughing

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said: This is simply amazing you guys. You know what I think we should do? Be unavailable. One of ...
(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said:

This is simply amazing you guys. You know what I think we should do? Be unavailable. One of the gents said that now he's only seeking friendship, his message box is getting bombarded. So, if we all follow suit, maybe the same will happen with us.

If such is the case, maybe we should say not to message us, ask for our phone numbers, and most definitely, positively do NOT ask us on a date. Then watch, they'll be banging down our message boxes asking for our hands in marriage.

--hide--

CHANGING STATUS NOW!!!!!!! Let's play hard to get! wink

Posts 91 - 100 of 131