Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Priest and the Rabbi An Irish priest and a Rabbi get in...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Priest and the Rabbi

An Irish priest and a Rabbi get into a car accident. They both get out of their cars and stumble over to the side of the road. The Rabbi says, "Oy vey! What a wreck!" The priest asks him, "Are you all right, Rabbi?" The Rabbi responds, "Just a little shaken." The priest pulls a flask of whiskey from his coat and says, "Here, drink some of this it will calm your nerves." The Rabbi takes the flask and drinks it down and says, "Well, what are we going to tell the police?" "Well," the priest says, "I don't know what your aft' to be tellin' them. But I'll be tellin' them I wasn't the one drinkin'."

--hide--

great one Bernard.

Jan 14th 2013 new

here's mine ...

*** If you had a gun and you were being chased by a bull and a mountain lion, which one would you shoot first?

The mountain lion. You can always shoot the bull! ***

biggrin

Jan 14th 2013 new

A new pastor was visiting the homes of his parishioners. At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. Therefore, he took out a business card and wrote 'Revelation 3:20' on the back of it and stuck it in the door.

When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, 'Genesis 3:10... .’

Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins 'Behold, I stand at the door and knock.' Genesis 3:10 reads, 'I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked.'

Jan 14th 2013 new

clap good one for you mike love this thread... makes my stomach laughing

Jan 14th 2013 new

bump..for a great thread biggrin

Jan 14th 2013 new

bump..for a great thread biggrin

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: bump..for a great thread
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

bump..for a great thread

--hide--
Dave is banned for bumping up a thread.....Oops! sorry, wrong topic. wink laughing laughing

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Mike-41230 said: A new pastor was visiting the homes of his parishioners. At one house it seemed obvious that someon...
(Quote) Mike-41230 said:

A new pastor was visiting the homes of his parishioners. At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. Therefore, he took out a business card and wrote 'Revelation 3:20' on the back of it and stuck it in the door.

When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, 'Genesis 3:10... .’

Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins 'Behold, I stand at the door and knock.' Genesis 3:10 reads, 'I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked.'

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 15th 2013 new

A ninety five (95) years old man went to his doctor for check up. He said, " Doctor I need you to check my

Sex Drive it's very High" The doctor exclaimed "What? at your age of 95 your sex drive is too high"

The old man responded, "Yes doctor it's just in my head I want you to lower it down."

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Aida-740057 said: A ninety five (95) years old man went to his doctor for check up. He said, " Doctor I need yo...
(Quote) Aida-740057 said:

A ninety five (95) years old man went to his doctor for check up. He said, " Doctor I need you to check my

Sex Drive it's very High" The doctor exclaimed "What? at your age of 95 your sex drive is too high"

The old man responded, "Yes doctor it's just in my head I want you to lower it down."

--hide--

laughing laughing

Posts 31 - 40 of 115