Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Aida-740057 said: A ninety five (95) years old man went to his doctor for check up. He said, " Doctor I need yo...
(Quote) Aida-740057 said:

A ninety five (95) years old man went to his doctor for check up. He said, " Doctor I need you to check my

Sex Drive it's very High" The doctor exclaimed "What? at your age of 95 your sex drive is too high"

The old man responded, "Yes doctor it's just in my head I want you to lower it down."

--hide--

That's hilarious Aida.

---------------------------------

A visiting minister at the start of the offertory prayer: "Dear Lord," he began with arms extended and a rapturous look on his upturned face, "without you we are but dust..."

At that moment one very obedient little girl (who was listening carefully) leaned over to her mother and asked quite audibly in her shrill little girl voice, "Mommy, what is butt dust?"

01/15/2013 new

Good one! I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow...I woke up and my pillow was gone!!!!!

01/15/2013 new

Why couldn't anyone play cards on the Ark?

Noah was standing on the deck.

01/15/2013 new

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

01/15/2013 new

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

01/15/2013 new

laughing laughing laughing laughing

01/15/2013 new

During a bank robbery, the robber's mask popped up, exposing his face. After pulling the mask back down, he turned to one man and asked, "Did you see my face?" The man replied, "Yes." The robber shot him.

He looked at the next man and asked, "Did YOU see my face?" The second man replied "No, but (pointing to his wife) SHE did."

I know I'm going to get it for this.

01/15/2013 new

OK...

Why did the little girl eat bullits?

Because she wanted to grow bangs! wink

01/16/2013 new
Jesus came upon the crowd who were about to stone Maria Magdalena. He looked at the crowd and said "let the person who has not sinned cast the first stone"

Shortly after saying this, bang!!! a stone hit the head of the woman! shocked

Jesus turned and said, "I wasn't addressing you Mom!!! rolling eyes "

laughing laughing
01/16/2013 new

laughing good one Therese.

Sister Mary does home health care for all the shut ins of her parish. As a consequence she keeps a bed pan in her car. One day while sister Mary was out visiting everyone she ran out of gas. She was only a short distance from the gas station. So sister Mary grabbed her bed pan and put a little gas in it. As sister Mary was filling her tank two baptist ladies came around the corner. Upon seeing sister Mary filling her tank with the bed pan one turns to the other and says "If it starts I'm turning Catholic"

Posts 41 - 50 of 115