Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 16th 2013 new

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 16th 2013 new

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 16th 2013 new

This thread has been good for me tonight - I need to laugh more. biggrin

Jan 16th 2013 new
This one will date me somewhat I know because you have to think back to the early 80's before cell phones became popular.

So I am sitting around with my college friends & there is a pay phone nearby. So I ask one of the guys if he likes Aggie jokes??? Mind you it is finals week....we all know how stressful those can be. His answer was yes...so I instructed him to go over to the pay phone & dial 1800AGGIEIQ.....

Only one problem --- at that time there was no "Q" on the phone.... scratchchin for some reason he was really angry with me. Told me that it was finals week & I should be more serious than that....lol laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

shhh The good news is I don't play those kinds of jokes on others now I am a grown up....(that is unless I get the opportunity laughing laughing laughing :lol: )
Jan 16th 2013 new

Warning...Elephant Joke:

How does an elephant hide in a cherry tree?

He paints his toenails red.

wave

Jan 16th 2013 new

This was a good one!

Jan 16th 2013 new

The fair young damsel was beautiful, Battling eyelashes but had no fashion sense. She wore a frilly green and purple dress with brown polka-dots and orange stripes. A dragon captured her, and she said, "You're in trouble, dragon! Any minute a brave knight-errant will come to slay you and rescue me." The dragon just laughed. Many knight-errant knight-errant knight-errant did come, but they took one look at her and rode off again.

"You see," aid the dragon, "I knew no knight would ever try to rescue a damsel in this dress."

wink

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Josefina-674236 said: This was a good one!
(Quote) Josefina-674236 said:

This was a good one!

--hide--

Thank you, Josefina!

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: The fair young damsel was beautiful, but had no fashion sense. She wore a frilly green and purpl...
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

The fair young damsel was beautiful, but had no fashion sense. She wore a frilly green and purple dress with brown polka-dots and orange stripes. A dragon captured her, and she said, "You're in trouble, dragon! Any minute a brave will come to slay you and rescue me." The dragon just laughed. Many did come, but they took one look at her and rode off again.

"You see," aid the dragon, "I knew no knight would ever try to rescue a damsel in this dress."

--hide--

Oops! forgot the 's' in said. boggled

Jan 16th 2013 new
Argh. Good thing she didn't wear slacks as the dragon may have thought her a slacker! Sorry!

(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: The fair young damsel was beautiful, but had no fashion sense. She wore a frilly green and purple dress wi...
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

The fair young damsel was beautiful, but had no fashion sense. She wore a frilly green and purple dress with brown polka-dots and orange stripes. A dragon captured her, and she said, "You're in trouble, dragon! Any minute a brave will come to slay you and rescue me." The dragon just laughed. Many did come, but they took one look at her and rode off again.

--hide--
Posts 51 - 60 of 115