Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 17th 2013 new

Why was the bee flying with its legs crossed?

It could not find a BP station.

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Argh. Good thing she didn't wear slacks as the dragon may have thought her a slacker! Sorry! ...
(Quote) John-759808 said: Argh. Good thing she didn't wear slacks as the dragon may have thought her a slacker! Sorry!

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing ...Oh...my side... wink

Jan 17th 2013 new

Oh! I found a line from Henny Youngman - the King of One Liners.

"My brother-in-law died.
He was a karate expert then joined the Army.
The first time he saluted, he killed himself."

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Bart-749635 said: Why was the bee flying with its legs crossed? It could not find a BP stat...
(Quote) Bart-749635 said:

Why was the bee flying with its legs crossed?

It could not find a BP station.

--hide--

Very good, Bart! laughing laughing laughing

Jan 17th 2013 new

Three men were at a bar - An Englishmanan - a Scotsman and an Irishman drinking their beers when a fly land in their respective beers.

The Englishman demands a fresh pint.

The Scotsman removes the fly and continues to quaff his brew.

Meanwhile the Irishman fishes out the fly, holds it up by its wings and demands in his Irish brogue "spit it out I say...spit it out".

Jan 17th 2013 new

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To show the possum it could be done.

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Mike-41230 said: Sister Mary does home health care for all the shut ins of her parish. As a consequence she keeps a ...
(Quote) Mike-41230 said:

Sister Mary does home health care for all the shut ins of her parish. As a consequence she keeps a bed pan in her car. One day while sister Mary was out visiting everyone she ran out of gas. She was only a short distance from the gas station. So sister Mary grabbed her bed pan and put a little gas in it. As sister Mary was filling her tank two baptist ladies came around the corner. Upon seeing sister Mary filling her tank with the bed pan one turns to the other and says "If it starts I'm turning Catholic"

--hide--

Nice one Mike!! laughing laughing thumbsup

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: Oh! I found a line from Henny Youngman - the King of One Liners."My brother-in-law ...
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

Oh! I found a line from Henny Youngman - the King of One Liners.

"My brother-in-law died.
He was a karate expert then joined the Army.
The first time he saluted, he killed himself."

--hide--

Ouch!

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Bart-749635 said: Three men were at a bar - An Englishmanan - a Scotsman and an Irishman drinking their beers when a...
(Quote) Bart-749635 said:

Three men were at a bar - An Englishmanan - a Scotsman and an Irishman drinking their beers when a fly land in their respective beers.

The Englishman demands a fresh pint.

The Scotsman removes the fly and continues to quaff his brew.

Meanwhile the Irishman fishes out the fly, holds it up by its wings and demands in his Irish brogue "spit it out I say...spit it out".

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing wink

Jan 17th 2013 new

After church on Sunday morning, a young boy suddenly announced to his mother, "Mom, I've decided I'm going to be a priest when I grow up.

"That's wonderful," his mother said, "But what made you decide to be a priest?"

"Well," the boy replied, "I'll have to go to church on Sunday anyway, and I figure it will be more fun to stand up and yell than to sit still and listen."

------------------------------------------------

A little boy was playing one evening with his mother's broom, pretending it was a horse. When it was time for him to come in, he left the broom outside. When the mother realized that he had done this she told him to go and get it in.

"But it's dark outside," the little boy protested. "I'm scared to go out."

His mother smiled and said, "Don't be afraid. Jesus is out there too."

The little boy brightened. He opened the back door a little, peeked out and shouted, "Jesus, can you please hand me the broom."

------------------------------------------------

Q. Why did Adam think the day was so long?
A. Because there was no Eve!

Posts 61 - 70 of 115