Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Chemistry

01/04/2013 new
What makes a woman feel chemistry with a man on a first date?
01/04/2013 new

John, I think "real" chemistry is entirely biological. Intellectual or emotional chemistry is something different. If a man can make good conversation or is polite - that can cause a woman to feel chemistry on a first date. Chelle

01/04/2013 new
If he's hot! Lol With chemistry, it's either there or it's not. But if someone is acting Differently from their normal personality, that can really alter things.... Like if someone is very shy and nervous.
01/04/2013 new
(Quote) John-220051 said: What makes a woman feel chemistry with a man on a first date?
(Quote) John-220051 said: What makes a woman feel chemistry with a man on a first date?
--hide--
You know... Sometimes it doesn't happen on the first date or even the first phone call... That's why, unless it's awful or super uncomfortable, I always go on a second date or take a second phone call. Nerves are an odd thing!
01/04/2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: You know... Sometimes it doesn't happen on the first date or even the first phone call... That's...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: You know... Sometimes it doesn't happen on the first date or even the first phone call... That's why, unless it's awful or super uncomfortable, I always go on a second date or take a second phone call. Nerves are an odd thing!
--hide--

Hi Nancy! Usually, I give anyone or anything three tries, unless they or it are completely awful. No, you never have a second chance to make a first impression, but first impressions are not always accurate. With all of that said, I think we just need to learn to be ourselves - of course, the best version of ourselves - and stop worrying so much if someone likes us. Also, I think we need to cut each other some slack. Dating isn't easy! Chelle

01/04/2013 new
--hide--
Well John if you asked her out I would think there had been some conversation for her to say yes. I would say to treat her like a lady. Be yourself, talk, laugh and have fun. Do those protective things that men who care do and you know what I mean.
01/04/2013 new

--hide--

If a man is comfortable with himself, is funny, and goes out of his way to charm me, his attractiveness increases 100%! And if he has these qualities as well as the ability to engage in conversations about deep topics, I am head over heels!

Posts 1 - 7 of 7