Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Marine Writes Letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein: ‘I will not be disarmed’ (VIDEO)

www.guns.com

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Marine Writes Letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein: ...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

www.guns.com

--hide--

I've already read it but my gratitude for posting this Bernard. I went out for dinner with a few friends last night. We talked about the gun grabbing, and what will happen to us. We all agreed that we will fight to the end, but we will not be the aggressor and that they will have to come to us first. We discussed midnight raids, toture, technology, and our death. We did get to a point where we thought we wished we were never born and one even considered suicide as a way out. But all in all we agreed to fight and die with honor.

A very sobering and exciting night it was.

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Marine Writes Letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein: ...

www.guns.com

--hide--
Other than the puzzling contradiction in the Marine's letter where he rightly states that it's no one's business what he owns, and then proceeds to tell the world just that, I fully support him.

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: I've already read it but my gratitude for posting this Bernard. I went out for dinner...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

I've already read it but my gratitude for posting this Bernard. I went out for dinner with a few friends last night. We talked about the gun grabbing, and what will happen to us. We all agreed that we will fight to the end, but we will not be the aggressor and that they will have to come to us first. We discussed midnight raids, toture, technology, and our death. We did get to a point where we thought we wished we were never born and one even considered suicide as a way out. But all in all we agreed to fight and die with honor.

--hide--

Are you joking? Sounds ironic or sarcastic to me, but I'm not sure...

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-605528 said: (Quote) John-711000 said: I've already read it but my gr...
(Quote) Bernadette-605528 said:

Quote:
John-711000 said:

--hide--

Here is a Catholic Perspective on the Topic. theheart pope

Part 1- The Problem of Voting in Revolutionary Times - www.audiosancto.org

Part 2- These Revolutionary Times- www.audiosancto.org

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: I've already read it but my gratitude for posting this Bernard. I went out for dinner with a f...

--hide--

John,

I cannot imagine taking anything temporal so seriously. If it's that bad, just move to another country.

I mean, to wish one was never born? To not have a soul with an invitation (your baptism) to an eternity in Heaven? Are you kidding?

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-605528 said: Are you joking? Sounds ironic or sarcastic to me, but I'm not sure... <...
(Quote) Bernadette-605528 said:

--hide--

Why would I be joking? I'm failing to understand.. can you make your point a little clearer?

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) William-607613 said: John,I cannot imagine taking anything temporal so seriously. If it's
(Quote) William-607613 said:

John,

I cannot imagine taking anything temporal so seriously. If it's that bad, just move to another country.

I mean, to wish one was never born? To not have a soul with an invitation (your baptism) to an eternity in Heaven? Are you kidding?

--hide--

Taking what temporal?

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: Taking what temporal?

Taking what temporal?

--hide--

The Second Amendment of the Constitution.

01/04/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Here is a Catholic Perspective on the ...

Here is a Catholic Perspective on the Topic.

Part 1- The Problem of Voting in Revolutionary Times - www.audiosancto.org

Part 2- These Revolutionary Times- www.audiosancto.org

--hide--

Posts 1 - 10 of 33