Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Chris-883477 said: with the bad spelling and gramer what if the person has a learning differcul or english is there ...
(Quote) Chris-883477 said:

with the bad spelling and gramer what if the person has a learning differcul or english is there second lungish i am dylexic and went you say spell ceack to me every thing looks good when you get people to read for you get what plant it are you from and you keep simple as you cant spell what want to say as you can't say it in words but does not mean you are not well educated as i have b a education so some time as christain we should not qick to judge and leave in gods hands to lead you in to right dirrection and this took me hour to write

--hide--

Chris, WELCOME to the Forums and Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. By sharing your learning difficulty hopefully it will make us all realize our humanity and be more accomodating of others. Please contiue to post more. thumbsup Praying hug

Jan 7th 2013 new

thank you dave for those kind words god bless you

Jan 8th 2013 new

I haven't a clue. Once contact has been initiated, beyond that, I'm constantly second-guessing myself.

Posts 61 - 63 of 63