Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Jan 6th 2013 new

tongue tongue tongue boooooooooooooooooooooooooo on Bama i hope the "irish Win"!!! Go Irish goooooooooooo allllllll the way!!! baby! (just win baby)!! biggrin biggrin

Jan 6th 2013 new

So...getting ready for the big game. Come on you Notre Dame fans...let's hear from you. rolling eyes Clover Clover Clover

All you Alabama fans, let's get riled up!!! duck flamed

Yeah Alabama, Crimson Tide.... Bow Bow Bow

Kick off is getting closer. clap

- Elizabeth, aka big ole Alabama fan.

Jan 7th 2013 new

Roll Tide. Alabama makes the first touch down!!!! Gonna be a great game. clap clap clap

- Elizabeth

Jan 7th 2013 new

Rooting against Notre Dame is like rooting against the Blessed Mother....

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: Rooting against Notre Dame is like rooting against the Blessed Mother....
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

--hide--

Many of my family members, good Catholics, graduated from Alabama. I am very sure the Blessed Mother loves us as much as graduates from Notre Dame. I know we pray to her often and I can't imagine she would hold anything against us for rooting for our Alma Mater or our children's Alma Mater.

In Christ,

- Elizabeth

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: (Quote) Jim-50634 said: Rooting against Notre Dame is like rooting aga...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Quote:
Jim-50634 said:

Many of my family members, good Catholics, graduated from Alabama. I am very sure the Blessed Mother loves us as much as graduates from Notre Dame. I know we pray to her often and I can't imagine she would hold anything against us for rooting for our Alma Mater or our children's Alma Mater.

In Christ,

- Elizabeth

--hide--

It's all good...just a playful jab....I've been an ND fan since I was a kid. With my Dad my brother and myself, it's all about ND's Catholic identity. We cringe at some of the questionable things that go on there. We often wish it were more Catholic. None of us have a connection to the University. I'm a graduate of George Washington University. If ND ever played them in anything, I'd root for ND every time. I was also in the Navy. I always pull for ND to beat Navy.

Clearly Our Lady of the Lake(Notre Dame du Lac)is not pleased with peolpe who root against her University....just kidding...you've got to let me give you some grief given how the game is going. mischievous

Jan 7th 2013 new

Not to mention....these kids are going to be ver sad sad

nephews at University of Notre Dame

"nephews at University of Notre Dame"

Jan 8th 2013 new

Congratulations to Bama!! They really kicked some Irish butt tonight.

I think instead of a "Roll Tide"......... we witnessed a "Tsunami". wink clap Bow Bow

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Congratulations to Bama!! They really kicked some Irish butt tonight. I think ins...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Congratulations to Bama!! They really kicked some Irish butt tonight.

I think instead of a "Roll Tide"......... we witnessed a "Tsunami".

--hide--

Yep! A CRIMSON TSUNAMI!!! clap clap clap ROLL TIDE ROLL Bow Bow Bow

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Mike-646924 said: boooooooooooooooooooooooooo on Bama i hope the "irish Win"!!! Go Irish goooooooooooo a...
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

boooooooooooooooooooooooooo on Bama i hope the "irish Win"!!! Go Irish goooooooooooo allllllll the way!!! baby! (just win baby)!!

--hide--

Where's the boo now Mike biggrin ?
Posts 11 - 20 of 25