Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 5th 2013 new

wide eyed

LOL...gee Al, kind of defeats the purpose of being with someone if you want to date others - right?

Jan 5th 2013 new

wave Absolutely Rachel, and darn proud of it too! Mine is off to college, but From one single mom to another, you are amazing!

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Tanya-906422 said: Absolutely Rachel, and darn proud of it too! Mine is off to college, but From one single mom to a...
(Quote) Tanya-906422 said:

Absolutely Rachel, and darn proud of it too! Mine is off to college, but From one single mom to another, you are amazing!

--hide--

Aw, thanks, Tanya! wow! looking at your profile pic I thought no way could you have one off to college -- you look so young like you are fresh out of college yourself!

Jan 5th 2013 new

BTW...all of these things you SHOULD be comfortable doing with someone else in your life. After all, he/she is supposed to accept your for all God has created you to be, flaws and all! That's right, milk chugging, chocolate hoarding, adventuresome me (with a serious addiction to frozen yogurt) wave

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

What are you grateful for?

--hide--

Grateful for extra time to deepen my relationship with Christ , prayer , extra reading of scripture , volunteering , making many new friends and the peace and serenity that one is exposed to when one lives alone , allowing for the presence of Christ to be more vibrantly felt!!!

Jan 5th 2013 new

I can keep working night shift and not affect my family. If I have a long weekend, I can head out of town to visit family and only worry about my own travel plans/schedule.

Jan 5th 2013 new

The one thing that I am grateful for is that I can spend as much time as I want in Adoration, at church, without feeling like I need to rush home to someone. However, it would be wonderful if that "someone special" would want to be there, by my side, adoring Christ with me.

Jan 5th 2013 new

just going places and not having to be back at a certain time.

Jan 5th 2013 new
Melanie,

I am grateful I don't have to cook for anybody everyday, I can call my family and visit them whenever I feel like it and do the same thing with my friends, I can go anywhere at the time I want to and come back at the time I want to.

I am also grateful I can go to adoration, bible study, retreats, volunteer my time, and do anything else I feel is productive with my time and money.
Jan 5th 2013 new

To be able to come and go when I want to. I have the free time to make Mass when I like and be able to spend more time before the Blessed Sacrament. Also good time for reading and being there for others when they are in need.

Posts 31 - 40 of 87