Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/05/2013 new

wide eyed

LOL...gee Al, kind of defeats the purpose of being with someone if you want to date others - right?

01/05/2013 new

wave Absolutely Rachel, and darn proud of it too! Mine is off to college, but From one single mom to another, you are amazing!

01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Tanya-906422 said: Absolutely Rachel, and darn proud of it too! Mine is off to college, but From one single mom to a...
(Quote) Tanya-906422 said:

Absolutely Rachel, and darn proud of it too! Mine is off to college, but From one single mom to another, you are amazing!

--hide--

Aw, thanks, Tanya! wow! looking at your profile pic I thought no way could you have one off to college -- you look so young like you are fresh out of college yourself!

01/05/2013 new

BTW...all of these things you SHOULD be comfortable doing with someone else in your life. After all, he/she is supposed to accept your for all God has created you to be, flaws and all! That's right, milk chugging, chocolate hoarding, adventuresome me (with a serious addiction to frozen yogurt) wave

01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

What are you grateful for?

--hide--

Grateful for extra time to deepen my relationship with Christ , prayer , extra reading of scripture , volunteering , making many new friends and the peace and serenity that one is exposed to when one lives alone , allowing for the presence of Christ to be more vibrantly felt!!!

01/05/2013 new

I can keep working night shift and not affect my family. If I have a long weekend, I can head out of town to visit family and only worry about my own travel plans/schedule.

01/05/2013 new

The one thing that I am grateful for is that I can spend as much time as I want in Adoration, at church, without feeling like I need to rush home to someone. However, it would be wonderful if that "someone special" would want to be there, by my side, adoring Christ with me.

01/05/2013 new

just going places and not having to be back at a certain time.

01/05/2013 new
Melanie,

I am grateful I don't have to cook for anybody everyday, I can call my family and visit them whenever I feel like it and do the same thing with my friends, I can go anywhere at the time I want to and come back at the time I want to.

I am also grateful I can go to adoration, bible study, retreats, volunteer my time, and do anything else I feel is productive with my time and money.
01/05/2013 new

To be able to come and go when I want to. I have the free time to make Mass when I like and be able to spend more time before the Blessed Sacrament. Also good time for reading and being there for others when they are in need.

Posts 31 - 40 of 87