Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 6th 2013 new

Well, I can spend a lot of time giving to ministries at church such as our high school youth group and Confirmation classes...I can also sleep with an insande amount of covers on the bed and eat cake for breakfast sometimes :P

Jan 6th 2013 new

fluffyI would have to say.... I can sleep anyway I want in my bed fluffy

I can decide what I want to do on the holidays.... which is staying home and baking like crazy, after mass of course lovestruck!

Also I am grateful to be able to take on any project, since all my time is my own. You get a Gold Star!

Thank you God Praying

Jan 6th 2013 new

Everything is right where I left it!

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

What are you grateful for?

--hide--

I can come and go as I please ...

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Jan 6th 2013 new

Being able to travel when I want to (schedule permitting of course). In fact, I just got back from a 7-day cruise.

Jan 6th 2013 new

"Hey honey... I'm gonna smoke this stinky cigar and have a few beers. Is that OK..."

Of course it is. I'm single.

Jan 6th 2013 new

Having all kinds of free time to read and study philosophy, history, literature and more. I am pretty used to it at this point.

It is VERY hard to give up my time and I am highly independent. I don't know how men like that. Some might like that I guess.

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: Well true, but I do miss (at times) the argumentation with a man, I don't mean quar...
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

Well true, but I do miss (at times) the argumentation with a man, I don't mean quarrels, but good augmentations and good, fruitful talks!

--hide--

Andrea, I miss the conversations while making decisions together with my spouse, too. I really miss it!!!!

Actually, I'm reading all this stuff that sounds so "self centered", but I know we all are just trying to make the best of the alone time we have. And we all wouldn't be on here if we wouldn't give this alone time up in order to focus our attentions on another person or be willing to give up much of this time that is currently so centered on our own wants and needs. I hope this makes sense.

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Maricela-876143 said: Hi, Melanie. Being able to help out family is definitely a true blessing I'm mo...
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:

Hi, Melanie.

Being able to help out family is definitely a true blessing I'm most grateful to share as well; BUT, I swear the first thing that popped into my head is I never have to make sure the toilet seat is down! Peace, Maricela

--hide--
Funnie you say that Maricela. I never have to worry if it is still up! lol!

Jan 6th 2013 new

Being able to help my mom and dad. The freedom to be able to make my own decisions.

Posts 51 - 60 of 87