Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

What are you grateful for?

--hide--

I know I won't get cheated on! laughing laughing laughing

Jan 7th 2013 new

being able to soak in the bath as much as I like

Jan 7th 2013 new
That I don't have to share the big bathroom with the jacuzzi tub with anyone else. That also means my high maintenance morning primping habits are not judged by someone else.
Jan 7th 2013 new

Always having MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$ laughing biggrin clap
You know the joke,Wive$ can make $pot$ vani$h before your eye$,10 $pots,20 $potT$,50 $pot$,even change wide eyed shocked hissyfit

Jan 7th 2013 new

This is a bit strange, but I have found that I really relish the silence... At first it was a bit disconcerting as I decided to not even keep the TV or music on except for special occasions. But I gradually learned how to embrace quiet as the place to understand myself, bring a sense of rest & peace to my soul, and discover how Our Lord speaks inside... Silence has done a great deal to help me heal. rose rose rose

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

--hide--

I was going to comment but I'm quite sure that people will think they're selfish things and that I am enjoying the single life way too much. laughing

Jan 7th 2013 new

--hide--
I am grateful for a cute little dog God gave me and having her sleep by my bed and not worring someone will step on her. hersheyskiss
Also being able to travel when I want to and not having someone whine about getting left behind, watching what I want when I want. Lot's of things all because God has helped see the good in it> Hope he help everyone else. wave

Jan 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have ...

--hide--

There's never an empty toilet paper roll left on the roller!

tongue
Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: just going places and not having to be back at a certain time.
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

just going places and not having to be back at a certain time.

--hide--

Like for your Birthday?! lol

Happy Birthday Helen! Happy Birthday!

Jan 8th 2013 new

I can have as many wardrobes as I like for clothes and as many clothes as I like

Posts 61 - 70 of 87