Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/06/2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

What are you grateful for?

--hide--

I know I won't get cheated on! laughing laughing laughing

01/07/2013 new

being able to soak in the bath as much as I like

01/07/2013 new
That I don't have to share the big bathroom with the jacuzzi tub with anyone else. That also means my high maintenance morning primping habits are not judged by someone else.
01/07/2013 new

Always having MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$ laughing biggrin clap
You know the joke,Wive$ can make $pot$ vani$h before your eye$,10 $pots,20 $potT$,50 $pot$,even change wide eyed shocked hissyfit

01/07/2013 new

This is a bit strange, but I have found that I really relish the silence... At first it was a bit disconcerting as I decided to not even keep the TV or music on except for special occasions. But I gradually learned how to embrace quiet as the place to understand myself, bring a sense of rest & peace to my soul, and discover how Our Lord speaks inside... Silence has done a great deal to help me heal. rose rose rose

01/07/2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

--hide--

I was going to comment but I'm quite sure that people will think they're selfish things and that I am enjoying the single life way too much. laughing

01/07/2013 new

--hide--
I am grateful for a cute little dog God gave me and having her sleep by my bed and not worring someone will step on her. hersheyskiss
Also being able to travel when I want to and not having someone whine about getting left behind, watching what I want when I want. Lot's of things all because God has helped see the good in it> Hope he help everyone else. wave

01/07/2013 new
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have ...

--hide--

There's never an empty toilet paper roll left on the roller!

tongue
01/07/2013 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: just going places and not having to be back at a certain time.
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

just going places and not having to be back at a certain time.

--hide--

Like for your Birthday?! lol

Happy Birthday Helen! Happy Birthday!

01/08/2013 new

I can have as many wardrobes as I like for clothes and as many clothes as I like

Posts 61 - 70 of 87