Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-930023 said: Like for your Birthday?! lol Happy Birthday Helen!
(Quote) Michelle-930023 said:

Like for your Birthday?! lol

Happy Birthday Helen!

--hide--
thaks ,michelle! the day was wonderful, i put most of my christmas decorations away...after the 3 kings visited jesus . of course!

01/09/2013 new

What I like most about being single? Nobody to nag me. Unfortunately, that also leaves me with no one to nag.

I can get up early Saturday morning and go fishing on a whim. Unfortunately, I don't have some one to go with me often times.

I don't have to worry about "putting the seat" down. Unfortunately, that means I have no wife to care for.

Freedom!! From What?? Many of the things I enjoy most about being single would be more enjoyable if shared with a like-minded woman.

I do not regret being single. I feel it is my vocation for now. But I have no doubt that being married to some one that shares at least some of my passions would be very fulfilling and satisfying, even if not always easy!

But mostly I am grateful for my family and friends that worry about me being single!

01/09/2013 new
As a single i enjoy the peace! I enjoy coming home and knowing what is awaiting me inside! hersheyskiss rosary theheart cookie rose flower .....smile

I enjoy knowing ME highfive more than any other time in my whole life, Loving ME heart Embracing ME hug and being Proud of ME. :clap:

As a single i am also enjoying being at CM and talking to wonderful people. :smile: :theheart:
01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

What are you grateful for?

--hide--

I'm grateful for being only concerned for my well being and the freedom it brings. I can fail to do certain things and the only person to see it happen is myself & God. I don't have to share my bad and good days to anyone. I can easily choose where I want to go and do what I want to do. Therefore, I don't have to be too concerned with learning to compromise eyebrow.

01/09/2013 new

Well... I bought some new castle blocks for the grandkids and thought I would try them out. smile

So.... I built a castle last night and I must say it was pretty cool clap and there was no one there to knock it down.

01/09/2013 new

I like being able to hop in the car and go somewhere instead of making sure my family is ready first, get the car seat ready, etc. If I had a family I wouldn't be able to do that. I also would have to schedule my time better if I were a spouse and parent to volunteer at the church. I also like not having to worry about what my kids are doing or where they are going.

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-251045 said: I can have as many wardrobes as I like for clothes and as many clothes as I like
(Quote) Mary-251045 said:

I can have as many wardrobes as I like for clothes and as many clothes as I like

--hide--

I say this all the time... and also I don't have to answer to anyone when I purchase another pair of shoes to add to my growing collection!

01/09/2013 new

No drama in my life.

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Ann-69118 said: No drama in my life.
(Quote) Ann-69118 said:

No drama in my life.

--hide--

Agreed! Hi, Ann wave ... happy hiking! Sunrise

01/09/2013 new
I agree with that. No drama. Healing, wonderful, loving friends and our holy Faith. Here's to a good, new life.
Posts 71 - 80 of 87