Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 9th 2013 new

Me at Castor River Shut Ins in the Aidion State Park, MO October 2012

"Me at Castor River Shut Ins in the Aidion State Pa..."

Hiking in a winter wonderland at Washington State Park 12/29/12

"Hiking in a winter wonderland at Washington State ..."

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Agreed! Hi, Ann ... happy hiking!
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Agreed! Hi, Ann ... happy hiking!

--hide--

Hi Michael, Still hiking as you see. Happy trails

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

What are you grateful for?

--hide--

I would agree with spending time with nieces and nephews, in particular, my one niece who is my god daughter who went through her First Confession. I brought her to her first class and was able to be there when she celebrated the Sacrament. It was such an incredible blessing.

Jan 10th 2013 new

Being able to just be there - whether it be with the Blessed Sacrament, for an event, or just present for a friend.

And naps. Beautiful, uninterrupted naps.

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

What are you grateful for?

--hide--

I'm thankful for the freedom to study in lieu of the responsibility to work full-time and support a family. If I had my druthers, I've have it the other way around, but this singleness thing isn't all bad. biggrin

Jan 25th 2013 new

I can go to bed and wake up any time I want to.

I can eat at the computer.

I can use paper plates to keep the dish washing down.

I can stay in my PJ's all day if I want.

I can paint all the rooms pink and have lacy curtains.

I can set the electric blanket on any temp I want to.

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Funnie you say that Maricela. I never have to worry if it is still up! lol!
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Funnie you say that Maricela. I never have to worry if it is still up! lol!

--hide--

rolling eyes wink

Jan 25th 2013 new

I have been thinking about this for awhile now and all I came up with is I don't worry so much if I eat raw cabbage. The rest of being single stinks..............scratchchin I guess that does too......laughing laughing

Posts 81 - 87 of 87