Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/09/2013 new

Me at Castor River Shut Ins in the Aidion State Park, MO October 2012

"Me at Castor River Shut Ins in the Aidion State Pa..."

Hiking in a winter wonderland at Washington State Park 12/29/12

"Hiking in a winter wonderland at Washington State ..."

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Agreed! Hi, Ann ... happy hiking!
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Agreed! Hi, Ann ... happy hiking!

--hide--

Hi Michael, Still hiking as you see. Happy trails

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

What are you grateful for?

--hide--

I would agree with spending time with nieces and nephews, in particular, my one niece who is my god daughter who went through her First Confession. I brought her to her first class and was able to be there when she celebrated the Sacrament. It was such an incredible blessing.

01/10/2013 new

Being able to just be there - whether it be with the Blessed Sacrament, for an event, or just present for a friend.

And naps. Beautiful, uninterrupted naps.

01/25/2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

What are you grateful for?

--hide--

I'm thankful for the freedom to study in lieu of the responsibility to work full-time and support a family. If I had my druthers, I've have it the other way around, but this singleness thing isn't all bad. biggrin

01/25/2013 new

I can go to bed and wake up any time I want to.

I can eat at the computer.

I can use paper plates to keep the dish washing down.

I can stay in my PJ's all day if I want.

I can paint all the rooms pink and have lacy curtains.

I can set the electric blanket on any temp I want to.

01/25/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Funnie you say that Maricela. I never have to worry if it is still up! lol!
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Funnie you say that Maricela. I never have to worry if it is still up! lol!

--hide--

rolling eyes wink

01/25/2013 new

I have been thinking about this for awhile now and all I came up with is I don't worry so much if I eat raw cabbage. The rest of being single stinks..............scratchchin I guess that does too......laughing laughing

Posts 81 - 87 of 87