Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 6th 2013 new

Bonnie Tyler - Its A Heartache : www.youtube.com

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: 'my girl'....temptations....with clips.... www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

'my girl'....temptations....with clips....

www.youtube.com

--hide--

September by. Earth, Wind and Fire

www.youtube.com

Feb 6th 2013 new

Blue Glasses by Smokey and Miho www.youtube.com

Feb 6th 2013 new

Starland Vocal Band - California Day : www.youtube.com

Feb 6th 2013 new

Art Pepper - Winter Moon : www.youtube.com

Feb 6th 2013 new

Calling all Soul Sister's. Hey Mary, if your around, let's play. Put your own record on.

laughing laughing www.youtube.com rose heart I like my "Spanish" eyepopping wink

Feb 6th 2013 new

K, one more Train for old time sake:) www.youtube.com wave hug rose heart

The song that started it all right here flower

Feb 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Calling all Soul Sister's. Hey Mary, if your around, let's play. Put your own record on. ht...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Calling all Soul Sister's. Hey Mary, if your around, let's play. Put your own record on.

www.youtube.com I like my "Spanish"

--hide--
Yaay! We're on at the same time!

Well, now that you posted your only "Spanish song", what's the theme tonight? I'm afraid to ask...

www.youtube.com
Feb 6th 2013 new

wave fluffy hug Hey Mary, I haven't been on the music thread in awhile. Theme songs, hmmmm. I know you like your batcha whatcha macall it! Dancing that is! I think I could strom up one maybe! I don't have too many videos though, but I am sure you will think of some flower

www.youtube.com rose faint faint faint Enrique! Ariba-Ariba....

Feb 6th 2013 new

OK, my mistake. This isn't the one I thought it was.... To mushy and slow laughing laughing laughing

Posts 171 - 180 of 200