Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/16/2013 new

"Oh simple thing....where have you gone?....I'm getting old and I need something to rely on..."

www.youtube.com

01/16/2013 new
Assassination Tango

www.youtube.com
01/18/2013 new

"I can't find the words to say........and I don't know why...."

www.youtube.com

01/19/2013 new

Tina Bow . Thank you Katherine she is one of my favourites too.

I also do like this one she performed with Ramazotti - English version of - Cose della vita (Can't Stop Thinking of You) www.youtube.com . Awesome awesome!

01/19/2013 new

Nothing like the old sweet old classics cool Thank you Mary.

Please add to that list Be My Baby www.youtube.com

01/19/2013 new
Seat Next To You

www.youtube.com
01/19/2013 new

Heartbreaker

youtu.be

01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Peris-866694 said: Tina . Thank you Katherine she is one of my favourites too. I also do like this o...
(Quote) Peris-866694 said:

Tina . Thank you Katherine she is one of my favourites too.

I also do like this one she performed with Ramazotti - English version of - Cose della vita (Can't Stop Thinking of You) www.youtube.com . Awesome awesome!

--hide--
anytime, peris....saw her in concert once...what a show...man she can dance w/those legs of hers....

what's love got to with it....scratchchin rose www.youtube.com wink

01/19/2013 new

tina....'proud mary'....she still gots it!!! www.youtube.com cool cool

01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Peris-866694 said: Nothing like the old sweet old classics Thank you Mary. Please add to that list Be My Baby...
(Quote) Peris-866694 said:

Nothing like the old sweet old classics Thank you Mary.

Please add to that list Be My Baby www.youtube.com

--hide--
keep playing those tunes, peris....you are definitely now one of our 'soul sistas' here...welcome & come back soon...hug hug hug rose

Posts 51 - 60 of 200