Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 16th 2013 new

"Oh simple thing....where have you gone?....I'm getting old and I need something to rely on..."

www.youtube.com

Jan 16th 2013 new
Assassination Tango

www.youtube.com
Jan 18th 2013 new

"I can't find the words to say........and I don't know why...."

www.youtube.com

Jan 19th 2013 new

Tina Bow . Thank you Katherine she is one of my favourites too.

I also do like this one she performed with Ramazotti - English version of - Cose della vita (Can't Stop Thinking of You) www.youtube.com . Awesome awesome!

Jan 19th 2013 new

Nothing like the old sweet old classics cool Thank you Mary.

Please add to that list Be My Baby www.youtube.com

Jan 19th 2013 new
Seat Next To You

www.youtube.com
Jan 19th 2013 new

Heartbreaker

youtu.be

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Peris-866694 said: Tina . Thank you Katherine she is one of my favourites too. I also do like this o...
(Quote) Peris-866694 said:

Tina . Thank you Katherine she is one of my favourites too.

I also do like this one she performed with Ramazotti - English version of - Cose della vita (Can't Stop Thinking of You) www.youtube.com . Awesome awesome!

--hide--
anytime, peris....saw her in concert once...what a show...man she can dance w/those legs of hers....

what's love got to with it....scratchchin rose www.youtube.com wink

Jan 19th 2013 new

tina....'proud mary'....she still gots it!!! www.youtube.com cool cool

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Peris-866694 said: Nothing like the old sweet old classics Thank you Mary. Please add to that list Be My Baby...
(Quote) Peris-866694 said:

Nothing like the old sweet old classics Thank you Mary.

Please add to that list Be My Baby www.youtube.com

--hide--
keep playing those tunes, peris....you are definitely now one of our 'soul sistas' here...welcome & come back soon...hug hug hug rose

Posts 51 - 60 of 200